Area Sales Engineer – Sales Area Midlands North East
Großbritannien - Oldham Vertrieb / Technischer Support / Projektierung
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our factory automation division in Great Britain an
AREA SALES ENGINEER – Sales Area Midlands North East
Covering Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire
Joining us as an Area Sales Engineer you will be working in our External Sales team as part of the Factory Automation Division. This Division is responsible for delivering a wide array of solutions and technologies into a varied customer base. These customers typically work with automation technology and need products and solutions in their new product developments and production systems. You will be part of a supportive team with a very good team culture. The candidate will be located within the sales region.
These tasks await you:
- Achieve agreed targets in the specified sales region.
- Ongoing contact, support and development of existing customers in the specified region with the goal of maximizing their sales potential.
- Sourcing and securing new business/customers.
- Technical support and consulting for existing and potential customers across the product range of the FA division.
- Providing solutions for customer problems using P+F products.
- Hold product related presentations and training.
- After sales service.
- Prepare and submit quotations in conjunction with FA Internal Sales.
- Handling customer orders under consideration of the company’s sales policies.
- To refer low order value accounts, and non- key accounts to our technical partners.
- Continuous reporting on customer visits, sales expectations, market potential and the results of market research.
- Updating and maintaining the Company CRM System with respect to customer accounts, customer contact details, visit reports and customer appointments etc.
- Evaluate market analyses in the given region and interpret the results.
- Introduction of new products to the given region.
- Where requested to support Sales Engineers in other sales territory’s and regions.
- To work with Key Account Managers to support the development and implementation of sales strategies. And to promote the introduction of new products, and assist with sales and technical support into target markets and accounts.
- To liaise with the Process Automation Sales Engineer in the sales area to promote all Pepperl+Fuchs products.
- Preparation of proposals and quotations.
- Prepare and lead negotiations with customers.
- Coordination of special events in co-operation with the business units and the sales force.
- Participate in trade shows and Exhibitions where required.
- Continuous monitoring of the market and competition, analysis of market data with respect to competitors, their products and applications.
- Ideally the candidate will be on the sales patch.
Bring these qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have HNC/HND or Higher technical qualifications in electrical/ Electro-Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering.
- Have a proven track record in sales and customer management.
- Sales experience in the Industrial/Automation Market.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- A good understanding of:
- Using Windows and Office
- Customer CRM systems
- Electrical/Electronic or Industrial systems
Good to have:
- An understanding of:
- Industrial Automation.
- IT system topology.
- IOT communication MQTT or OPCUA
- A thirst for understanding how things work.
- Technical qualifications in Electrical or Electronics or IT.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Haben Sie Fragen?
Ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter.
+44 (161) 6226 295
Wie Sie sich bewerben
Wer wir sind
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren?