Singapur Accounting / Finanzen / Controlling
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a:
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, this role will focus on Regional Financial Reporting, Inventory valuation as well as sales controlling matters and acts as a strong finance business partner to different functional managers by providing analysis of financial information to ensure accurate internal and external reporting as well as to facilitate management decision-making.
- Support the preparation and upload of local financial statements, warranties, accruals, threatening loss and provisions following HBII rules and regulations. This includes ERP/BI system support to the Asia region
- Review, analyze and interpret the financial statements of the subsidiaries of Pepperl+Fuchs in Asia through coordination of corporate inquiries and corrections with local Finance team
- Manage, review and update intercompany agreements, price lists and rebates for Asia Pacific subsidiaries.
- Monitor and prepare transfer price calculations and coordination in connection with the operational result and P&L statement through coordination with internal and external auditors and Group HQ in Germany
- Coordinate and prepare the quarterly forecasts and yearly budget for Asia representing sales subsidiaries of Pepperl+Fuchs, which includes reconciliation of intercompany transactions
- Prepare and analyze reports in areas such as budgets, forecasts and actual to identify opportunities and risks to meet operational and financial targets
- Support the Regional FInance Director in various business analysis requirements (including but not limited to assist in margin analysis and transfer pricing questions, extract operational and financial information from ERP system and data warehouses, and compile statistics, reports and others as required)
- Prepare monthly Sales, Order Intake, cost ratio and margin reports for Regional Sales Directors and local Sales managers
- Monitor the performance of operating units and the respective Key Performance Indicators
- Tertiary qualification from a reputable university in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- Business fluent or native-language English (written and spoken) and comprehension of one of Asian languages will be a distinct advantage
- Experience and/or strong interest in the field of audit, analysis, accounting or financial controlling
- Experience in handling financial closing processes This includes data collection, processing and consolidating financial information Hands-on experience in Infor MIS applications or Tableau reporting software would be advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to articulate issues and work directly with senior management
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Self-motivated with great initiative and ability to work well under pressure
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online quoting job ref number MR #3936. We look forward to your application!
Haben Sie Fragen?
Ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter.
+65 6779 9091 1112