Logistics Process Engineer
Singapur - Singapur Supply Chain Management Materialwirtschaft / Einkauf / Logistik Vollzeit Präsenzarbeitsplatz
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a:
Logistics Process Engineer
- The objective is the optimal design and execution of local, regional or global logistics processes, taking into account costs, efficiency and process quality, to ensure on-time and service-oriented delivery to all internal and external customers.
- Execute, coordinate and lead Logistics Projects under the “Project Radar” that have been identified and approved.
- Identify potential improvements in the Logistics Department and drive improvement projects.
- Use of methods of project and lean administration (lean management) to optimize business processes, in operational as well as administrative areas of logistics, taking into account the systemic conditions.
Mid-Long term expectation from the position-holder is to also get involved [planning, execution, roll-out and handover] in regional/ global logistics-related projects with the support of supervisor and GLPM (Global Logistics Project Management) team.
- Participation and co-ordination of logistics projects or work packages as assigned by the supervisor (using necessary PM/PMO tools), always in accordance to the global logistics strategy.
- Planning/ implementation (moderation) of project meetings, workshops or steering committee meetings for giving project updates.
- Rollout of logistics projects in a well-defined manner locally/ regionally/ globally in a sustainable manner.
- Be supportive on the continuous equipping and knowledge enhancement of the Logistics Operations team and teach them the use of logistics software functions and tools to enhance their work performance.
- Drive improvement action points or tasks as assigned.
- Creation of new functional requirements specifications for IT solutions as guided by the supervisor.
- Data analysis and BI reporting: Create reports, data sources and statistics to provide a basis for professional decision making. Developing, evaluating and interpreting key figures and transferring them into process improvements.
- Systematically monitoring the daily performance of the Logistics teams in the key areas of the ASRS receiving, picking, packing and dispatch processes in order to drive improvement projects.
- Train and equip staff to use software tools or queries (prepared ones) to streamline their work and reduce on manual content as much as possible.
- Provide second level support to the Witron WMS, M3 ERP and other tools used in Logistics.
- Bachelor Degree in logistics / industrial engineering/ supply chain or comparable field of study
- 3 years relevant experience in Logistics process/Supply Chain process
- Project management skills
- Knowledgeable in WMS & M3
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Haben Sie Fragen?
Ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter.
Wie Sie sich bewerben
Wer wir sind
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren?