Principal Process Engineer, IE (Coil-Winding)
Singapur Produktion / Lean / Qualitätsmanagement
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Principal Process Engineer (IE), Coil-Winding
The incumbent will be responsible to conceptualize, develop, implement and release production processes in Manufacturing Technologies such as Coil Winding, Welding, Soldering, Filling during Industrialization of new products (PEP), Transfer of products between subsidiaries (PTP), Development of new process technologies (TD WP) and Improvement projects (SIP).
- Part of the Industrial Engineering team to industrialize new product or transfer current products between locations according to company initiatives (PEP and PTP) – starting from Conceptual to Development & then Implementation phases to ensure that products meet the quality target. Within PEP/ PTP, you are responsible, but not limited to, End-to-End Process Engineering tasks:
- Discuss the design & production process concept (DFM / DFA)
- Participate actively in Risk Assessment (P-FMEA or similar tools)
- Prepare machine requirements including automation, develop the process parameters, evaluate and qualify different material, create work instruction
- Perform machine, fixture and process releases using standard methodology (MSA, capability studies) and software (e.g. Minitab, qs-STAT)
- Develop machine programs and qualifying new parameters for various types of Coil Winding machines
- Summarize, report & do structure problem solving to solve product / process issues during PEP / PTP / SIP projects
- Responsible to determine the interrelations of process parameters of a coil system production process and electrical parameters of a coil system
- Responsible to lead SIP Projects to improve productivity, savings, and solve recurring production issues on demand. Within SIP project, you are responsible, but not limited to, following tasks:
- Manage stakeholder, plan project (quality / cost / time)
- Analyze data, provide solution for productivity improvement & solve problem
- Subject Matter expert, responsible for, but not limited to, following tasks:
- Testing and implementing of new material and new machines (FAT/SAT) with Technology Development department in Technology Project Work Packages
- Participate & implement Technology Work Packages at SEA regional level
- Tertiary qualification from a reputable University in Electronics / Mechatronics / Mechanical / Material Science Engineering or equivalent education. Master’s Degree or PhD in Coil Winding development is an added advantage.
- 7-10 years of industry experience, of which a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in development of coil winding processes for new Coils and Coil System and qualifying Winding machines
- Knowledge of other technologies (Pre-Tinning of Litz wires, Soldering, Gluing, Automation, and etc.) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of market trends in Coil Winding suppliers, machines and winding methods
- Knowledge of end to end manufacturing of coil system, including the handling and storage of raw materials and wires
- Possess good knowledge in DOE, SPC, APQP, DFSS, and using SPC to determine the interrelations of process parameters of a coil system production process and electrical parameters of a coil system
- Possess in-depth industrial standard (IPC, J-STD, ISO, others) & practical knowledge of design, manufacturing process, common defect (e.g. design, materials, process-related) & how to troubleshoot them from the early (design) until the late (mass production) stages for the assigned technologies
- Have project management skill, able to plan and adapt quality, cost, time depending on different scenarios
- Proficient in English for both verbal and written communication
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Self-motivated with great initiative and ability to work well under pressure
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3694. We look forward to your application!
Haben Sie Fragen?
Ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter.
Wie Sie sich bewerben
Wer wir sind
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren?