Product Engineer (1 Year Contract)
Singapur Produktmanagement / Vertrieb / Projektierung
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Product Engineer (1 Year Contract)
- Execute lean & efficient Maintenance and Troubleshooting to product matters (e.g. instruction or routing).
- Ensure completeness and correctness of product information and product related system setup and establish sustainable resolution of issues related to defined and released products in order to achieve optimal Yield and to avoid un-planned downtime or delays in MO processing for a disturbance free production.
- Support QM and TPU on Troubleshooting for manufacturing released products to Product related issues encountered in day-to-day operation
- Work with R&D (VE) on product issues as main contact point for manufacturing released products
- Create Engineering Change requests & Implement/activate ECN/ETNs (incl. Routing, BOM e.g. Phase in/out of parts, Production stop etc.)
- Ensure Product BOM as well as Routing in MOVEX are in accordance to ECN/ETN
- Ensure that the Product Manufacturing Process adheres to approved Control Plans (Production Process Matrix)
- Build up detailed Product Knowledge (incl. participate handover and training sessions by IE during Prototype or Pilot phase)
- Support IE and R&D on PEP/P2P by providing feedback and sharing experience of daily production by demonstrating good knowledge in 1 technology area
- Take over new Product related procedures from IE or TD during Prototype or Pilot phase
- Manage and coordinate TPU, QM, M+S triggered evaluations to
a. resolve sustainably encountered production issues
b. Liaise with QA lab/External party for reliability test requirement for sustaining products.
c. Identify product specific parameter before production (Example: to determine grinding thickness for critical Transducer model).
- Creation and co-release of rework or sorting instructions
- Conduct Product specific Training to GL, TL and Technical Operator as and when required
- BOM and Routing Maintenance incl. Update of routing & periodical review of product Element times to propose element time adjustments to TPU
- Product Cost Data Management and review
- Maintain (Upgrade & translate) Production line documentation (work instructions, product related procedures, Line layout e.g. flowline datasheet, value stream information, etc.)
Education : Degree/Diploma in Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial Engineering
- >2 years experience in manufacturing environment
- Active application of Problem Solving tools and methodology
- Project Management
- Microsoft Applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Access)
- Statistical data analysis too
- Understanding of ERP system and manufacturing order management (good to have)
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Haben Sie Fragen?
Ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter.
Wie Sie sich bewerben
Wer wir sind
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren?