Regional Sales Demand Planner
Singapur Produktmanagement / Projektmanagement Materialwirtschaft / Einkauf / Logistik
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a:
Regional Sales Demand Planner
The primary role of the Regional Sales Demand Planner is to plan and coordinate forecast and demand planning activities for the Factory Automation (FA) business in Asia, working closely with Asia FA Sales subsidiaries, P+F Global Demand management, Supply Chain Management and Product Management teams to ensure inventory and supply are optimally aligned with Asia’s customer demands to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Proactive communication and close collaboration with sales offices, product management, global demand planning, supply planning, corporate commercial support teams to plan, review forecast, product and stock availability / issues and make necessary decisions and take actions to ensure high fill rates for Asia demands
- Plan, evaluate and validate regional demand and choose the right forecast category and planning policy to ensure stock availability for demand fulfilment
- Timely review and optimize forecast to ensure reasonable and accurate forecast being generated and implemented
- Conduct risk analysis to identify potential risk of forecast and inventory to reduce the impact to great extent for slow moving stock
- Work and ensure Master data management in proper manner with optimized planning and stocking policy
- Support product phase-in / phase-out in the region; regional input for global demands, manual planning of products, mapping of project/special demands in the ERP system
- Monitor finish good stock level to ensure efficiency of inventory cost to cover sales to prevent unnecessary Excess & Obsolete (E&O)
- Demand prioritization and stock expedition with collaboration with Global Demand team and Supply Chain
- Relevant tertiary qualification with 5-8 years’ experience in demand planning, forecast management, production and/or inventory management
- Excellent understanding of sales processes and strong knowledge and experience in CRM and ERP systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, in particular MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen and technical know-how within area of responsibilities
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and ability to work independently and as a team under time pressure
- Positive energy with a committed and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Highly motivated to thrive and proactively deliver results
- Strong data analysis skill and comfortable to handle huge amount of data
- Excellent communication and ability to work and influence at all levels
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online quoting job ref number MR #3941. We look forward to your application!
Haben Sie Fragen?
Ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter.
+65 6779 9091 2195
Wie Sie sich bewerben
Wer wir sind
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren?