Senior Financial Analyst - SCM/LOG Controlling
Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City Accounting / Finanzen / Controlling Vollzeit Präsenzarbeitsplatz
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
Senior Financial Analyst – SCM/LOG Controlling
- Be a strong business partner to Supply Chain Management and Logistics by ensuring a robust analysis of the business i.e. supply chain report, logistics KPI dashboard and financial information (budget/ forecast) to support decision making of key leaders of the function.
- Support Singapore subsidiary for monthly tasks e.g. financial closing, budget monitoring…
- Work with team in Singapore for Annual Budgeting/ Quarterly Forecast Process: Planning of capital expenditures, operational costs and headcounts together with the Senior Management; monthly monitoring of Plan vs. Actual and initiation of action measures in case of deviations.
- Work with team in Singapore for Monthly Financial Closing: prepare internal cross charge; cost allocations; prepare analysis and comments of financial statements in accordance with local gaap and group gaap; perform month-end, quarterly and year-end closing activities and preparation of functional results according to internal requirements.
- Be the contact for SCM controlling topics: discuss and align with SCM (local and regional) for involved topics e.g. budget, KPI monitoring, add-on projects…; communicate and ensure global directions for budget, KPI… to be implemented properly at each entities.
- Coordinate with SCM for Annual Budgeting/ Quarterly Forecast process: Planning of capital expenditures, operational costs and headcounts; monthly monitoring of Plan vs. Actual and initiation of action measures in case of deviations.
- Prepare and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reports for SCM; ensure the reports to be completed on time and with high quality; coordinate with involved business partners to drive the KPI to excellent performance.
- Other tasks that involved SCM function
- A Bachelor or Master in Finance, Accounting or Controlling, Business Administration, Economics
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Controlling; Degree in Supply Chain Management but having Finance experience
- Minimum 5-year experience in Financial Planning and Analysis/ Management Accounting or Supply Chain Management
- Proficient English in both verbal and written skills; additional German would be beneficial
- Excellent IT skills, e.g. ODBC, Excel, Access, ERP; experience in Alteryx and Tableau would be beneficial
- Very good communication skills with foreign colleagues, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Team player with ability to collaborate well with all levels and across organization boundaries
- Intellectual curiosity with enthusiasm for change and to challenge status quo
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, working well under pressure with commitment
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications to Jane Vu (Ms.) quoting job ref number MR #SeniorFinancialAnalyst.
We look forward to your application!
Haben Sie Fragen?
Ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter.
+84 8 37700744-1248