Senior Value Stream + Smart Tools Engineer
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Senior Value Stream + Smart Tools Engineer
In this role, the VSE+ ST Engineer will support new product introduction function under Industrial Engineering SEA organization. As a key stakeholder in product engineering process (PEP) and Product Transfer Process (PTP), the VSE focuses on industrialization of new products through realization of production concept, process & test developments, in a complete production line to mass release. This role will also lead automation development and implementation projects within the organization for production improvements
- Involve in new product launch from the early conceptual stage, ensure that product is designed according to Design for Manufacturing
- Define, develop & deploy (in liaison with suppliers) cost effective mechanical/automated assembly solutions such as modular robots, SMART fixtures & conveyor, automated / mechanized solutions and innovative + flexible/universal tools & jigs. Based on requirement/functional specification prepared together with internal customers / end-user.
- Define and develop value stream, manufacturing flows & routings of new products
- Evaluate & determine line capacity and takt time required based on forecast demand
- Design production line and production layout, develop and setup physical line as planned
- Actively look for opportunity to integrate new manufacturing process and automation concept into production line
- Design production workstations according to P+F Standard Workspace Modules
- Implementation of lean concepts & management tools in production line
- Equipment/jigs/fixtures requirements definitions in product launch and ensure availability in production line on time
- Create production documentations & control plan and ensure availability in production before pilot run
- Participate & contribute in DFMEA / PFMEA
- Ensure material availability for evaluation/prototype/pilot run builds
- Host to all builds during project phases, consolidate findings and report to project team
- Train production engineers & group leader on new assembly steps
- Ensure on-time process and manufacturing release, in-line with P+F Time-to-Market initiative
- Work with project & production team to achieve target yield as committed in project plan
- Product structure creation (BOM & Routing) for new products
- Able to work in cross-functional team environment, with close communications with process/test engineering team, smart tools, production and R&D
- Responsible to lead/participate in production improvement and technology development projects, ensure on-time completion and project targets met.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electronics, Mechanical/Mechatronics or Industrial Engineering.
- Min 7 years of working experience in related field or industry, with proven record in new product introduction, product transfers, production line setup
- Min participated / completed 2 automation design & development and integration solutions in manufacturing environment in past experience
- Experience in the field of automation and in particular experience in managing projects to integrate and deploy automation solutions for production/assembly applications will be an advantage
- Knowledge in plastic part joining technology, e.g. ultrasonic/laser welding; automation technology; jigs/fixtures mechanical concept & design
- Knowledge of industrial sensors products would be advantageous.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Haben Sie Fragen?
Ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter.
Wie Sie sich bewerben
Wer wir sind
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren?