Senior Value Stream + Smart Tools Engineer (NPI)
Singapur - Singapur Produktion / Fertigung Vollzeit Teilweise Homeoffice
You want to make your ideas reality …
….and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for the following position in our subsidiary in Singapore:
Senior Value Stream + Smart Tools Engineer
In this role, the Senior Value Stream + Smart Tool Engineer will support new product introduction function under Industrial Engineering SEA organization. As a key stakeholder in product engineering process (PEP) and Product Transfer Process (PTP), the IE focuses on industrialization of new products through realization of production concept, process & test developments, in a complete production line to mass release.
- Involve in new product launch from the early conceptual stage, ensure that product is designed according to Design for Manufacturing
- Define and develop value stream, manufacturing flows & routings of new products
- Evaluate & determine line capacity and take time required based on forecast demand
- Design production line and production layout, develop and setup physical line as planned
- Actively look for opportunity to integrate new manufacturing process and automation concept into production line
- Design production workstations, Jigs and Fixtures according to P+F Standard Workspace Modules
- Implementation of lean concepts & management tools in production line
- Equipment/jigs/fixtures requirements definitions in product launch and ensure availability in production line on time
- Create production documentations & control plan and ensure availability in production before pilot run
- Participate & contribute in DFMEA / PFMEA
- Ensure on-time process and manufacturing release, in-line with P+F Time-to-Market initiative
- Work with project & production team to achieve target yield as committed in project plan
- Able to work in cross-functional team environment, with close communications with process/test engineering of IE and M+S team, production and R&D
- Responsible to lead/participate in improvement projects which yields to significant improvements in quality, cost and technology, and ensure project complete on time and project targets met
- Establish and maintain guidelines, procedures and standards for Automation Projects and Fixture Engineering activities
- Direct, review and approve technical documents, ie. Equipment requirements specifications, fixture engineering designs and all relevant hardware qualification documents
- Identify and initiate opportunities for manufacturing productivity improvement through Automation and Fixturing designs, in close alignment with Industrial Engineering Division and respective total production unit (TPU) operational needs
- Responsible for Fixture development and Qualification for New, Transfer and Improvement Projects
- Provide 3D Printing services for Prototyping requirements at agreed cost, quality and lead time
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electronics, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Min 7 years of working experience in related field or industry, with proven record in new product introduction, product transfers, production line setup
- Knowledge in plastic part joining technology, e.g. ultrasonic/laser welding; automation technology; jigs/fixtures mechanical concept & design
- Knowledge of industrial sensors products would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Kaizen
- Green Belt or equivalent ( Lean Six Sigma)
- Master of tools and method. ie DMAIC, SIPOC, SMED
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your application online and we look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
Wie Sie sich bewerben
Wer wir sind
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren?