Supplier Quality Engineer
Singapur Produktion / Lean / Qualitätsmanagement
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Supplier Quality Engineer
Supplier quality management that supports supplier development, procurement and supply chain to ensure consistent supply of quality materials through an effective and efficient process of supplier evaluation and audit, 1st article part qualification, supplier quality performance scorecard, and disqualification process.
Supplier quality management:
- Prepare and maintain yearly audit program
- Prepare and lead supplier audit (New, according audit program, escalation)
- Generate comprehensive supplier audit report and follow up with supplier on action items
- Analysing supplier assessment data in order to lead quality meeting or supplier audit and this to drive supplier to improve quality level by using P+F quality data like XIQX-Results and PPM.
- Responsible for escalated supplier issues.
- Represent Quality in New supplier evaluation process acc. P04.01. (for example by assessing questionnaires, making decision on release audits and first article qualification). Decide on the approval to release the supplier for procurement.
- Take part in “Material Review board”
- Involve in “SFM board”
First Article Evaluation:
- Responsible for first article qualification (Handling with supplier reports, evaluate, drive deviations to supplier)
- Generate First Article release report (Upload EDM, communicate with development for 2nd release, communicate with TPU on deviation cases)
- Assess on quality of first article provided by the supplier if necessary with RND
- Communicate with supplier with regard to result of assessment (release/reject/follow-up sampling/co-relationship of measurement)
- Analyze deviations (Form, Fit)
- Coordinate and arrange goods return to supplier in case of reject
- Is able to cover Incoming inspection to inspect first samples by them selves
- Develop inspection plan in QMS-PPM/IGC acc. specification
- Inform Incoming Inspection team (for example inspection plan, Q-DATA, special instruction)
Material complaint management:
- Responsible for supplier complaint management for delivery of insufficient quality raw materials and merchandize parts acc. QMS-CCM workflow.
- Organize and lead quality meetings with relevant participants to drive quality improvements on raw material and merchandize parts. (Internally with construction, RND...and supplier by using
- Teleconference, Go and see, visit supplier/ but no official audit)
- Needs knowledge of manufacturing-processes and 8D
- Participate in "Material Review board-meeting" or "MGM-meeting" or "SFM-board" to review material on hold, highlight bad quality situation and escalate if needed.
Education : Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electromechanical, Material, and other related Engineering
- Knowledge in using quality tools (i.e. Fishbone Diagrams, 5-Whys, 8D, Gage R&R, FMEA, SPC, etc.)
- Knowledge of ISO9000 and ISO/TS16949 quality system requirements
- Certified Quality Auditor Credential preferred
- 5 years direct working experience with international manufacturing locations
- Experienced in handling supplier from the Asian region
- Experienced in performing supplier site audit
- Experienced in performing different measurement methodology
- Experienced in different manufacturing processes preferred
- Experienced in different materials preferred
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Haben Sie Fragen?
Ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter.
Wie Sie sich bewerben
Wer wir sind
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren?