Singapur Finanzen / Controlling / Personal / Marketing / IT
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a:
Reporting to APAC Tax Specialist, the Tax Accountant role will focus on tax compliance in Singapore, including matters relating to direct and indirect taxes, and work with external tax advisors to ensure the timely and accurate preparation of returns for the entities in Singapore and its related branches. The role will also support reporting requirements with Singapore government agencies such as grants/incentives etc, and also assist with regional tax reporting and consolidation requirements.
The Tax Accountant is expected to be familiar with the extraction and preparation of data for reporting purposes, and work closely with various internal stakeholders including Accounting, Manufacturing, HR to prepare tax returns for the Singapore entities and its related branches.
- Preparation of all direct tax returns to tax authorities for entities in Singapore and its related branches
- Support indirect tax filings/reporting for Singapore entities (if required)
- Liaise with external tax agents on all submission matters
- Preparation of relevant information and replies to tax authorities’ queries/ tax audits
- Compute corporate tax provision including deferred taxes and support statutory audit process
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation for entities in Singapore
- Reporting and consolidation of tax-related data for Singapore/APAC as required
- Support reporting requirements with Singapore government agencies such as grants/incentives etc
- Assist with tax-related projects/initiatives for Singapore/APAC as required
- Monitoring and keeping up-to-date on new or changes in tax regulations
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or equivalent tax professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of Singapore tax compliance/reporting and transfer pricing
- Experienced in using ERP systems or other related tax reporting systems, for data extraction to prepare tax filings and tax accounting
- Knowledge of government reporting requirements (e.g. EDB) would be a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel is essential, and proficiency of Access would be an advantage
- Business fluent or native English (written and spoken) and another Asian language would be highly regarded
- Meticulous and strong attention to detail, and be committed to delivering high quality work
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, able to collaborate well with all levels and across organization boundaries
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online quoting job ref number MR #3862. We look forward to your application!
Haben Sie Fragen?
Ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter.
+65 6779 9091 1112