You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an
These tasks await you:
To be responsible for the preparation and execution of regular and timely inspection, maintenance and repair for the following systems, so as to ensure a safe and smooth logistics operations:
- ASRS Stacker Cranes
- Pick & Pack Workstations, Receiving Workstations and Conveyor System
- Lifter (Vertical) unit system
- 4th floor in- and out-bound conveyor System
- All system controllers and visualizations
- Carry out complete inspection, preventive maintenance, and planned and unplanned repairs, as per schedule.
- Document on a daily basis all work orders, activities and parts (damaged and new parts) used.
- Notify Control Centre on system faults, preventive maintenance, unplanned repair and inspection to be done; liaise with them on downtime allocation; and ensure timely completion with no disruption to logistics operations.
- Liaise with Witron Technical Support/Help Desk on major errors and unplanned repairs in the system with regard to analysis, correction, documentation, parts, procedures and guidelines.
- Clear all faults in system, as part of system support, in the shortest time possible.
- Participate in meetings to analyze errors, update status and share information with team members.
- Gather feedback from the operational team leader for any fault occurrence or system abnormalities.
- Analyze and correct operative errors together with Operations personnel.
- Plan tools, parts, available timeslots and other resources for maintenance work orders.
- Inspect critical areas in system for wear and tear, and create Planned Repair Orders.
- Liaise closely with Operations, Control Centre, vendors and contractors on maintenance activities to ensure timely completion of maintenance works with no disruption to logistics operations.
- Participate in daily change shift meeting for Handover & Takeover of ASRS system support.
- Escalate to Section Lead, Manager and Control Centre for any system downtime.
- Execute corrective and preventive actions for system abnormalities.
Spare Part Management
- Carry out inventory stock checks on spare parts.
- Ensure spare parts are picked accordingly for repair works.
- Ensure spare parts are replenished to required stock levels.
- Closely monitor spare parts shipments and ensure they are booked in upon receiving.
Health & Safety Management
- Ensure good practice in 5S in work areas, tools and equipment.
- Ensure PPE is inspected accordingly.
- Ensure tools and equipment are inspected accordingly.
- Ensure consumable items are replenished accordingly.
- Ensure monthly fire alarm inspection is carried out accordingly.
- Enforce safety and quality practices when performing maintenance work orders.
- Carry out monthly equipment check/inspection in compliance with WHS and MOM requirements.
- Assist MOM inspector and Department in system/equipment audits.
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects (CIP).
- Support other operational set-ups related to the ASRS system.
- Cross train between electrical and mechanical functions
Bring these qualifications:
- Diploma/Higher Nitec - Background in Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial Engineering.
- ASRS and conveyor system inspection, maintenance and repair, or equivalent Systems
- Use of software tool for managing inspection, maintenance and repair, stocks, manpower and safety.
- WHS (Work at Height)
- Able to read electrical/mechanical schematic diagrams
- IT literacy
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please contact:
Jacqueline Lim (Talent Acquisition Executive)
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.