Assistant Engineer, Facilities Management
Do you want to make your ideas a reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for:
ASSISTANT ENGINEER, FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
The incumbent is required to provide technical support and engineering solutions in the areas of servicing, operation and maintenance, troubleshooting of ACMV, Electrical, Mechanical, Fire Protection Systems and Building Maintenance works.
- Co-ordinate, Program and monitor site work, material and workforce
- Ensure procedures, standards and guidelines are followed, maintained and implement corrective/preventive actions
- Assist the Facilities Engineer to manage the M & E installation, building services, and preventive/corrective maintenance of the AC/DC power systems in a timely manner to meet the demands and to ensure continuous availability of the Facilities, Building services and AC/DC power systems in the Building
- Checking, editing and moderating of work document from TopDesk/ tasks assigned
- Carry out periodic building inspections; prepare inspection reports and follow-up with rectification works on irregularities detected
- Diploma in Electronic/ Mechanical Engineering or related subjects
- A minimum of 3 years in facility maintenance
- Awareness of country SHE requirements
- Good understanding of Mechanical / Electrical standards; tooling. and hands-on approach to M&E Installation
- Results oriented, collaborative and an excellent team player with the ability to work independently
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Jacqueline Lim via pelim[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3326. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.