Central Change Coordinator
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Central Change Coordinator
These tasks await you:
- This role will represent the P+F SEA in managing Product Transfer from other P+F subsidiaries, Product Launch from R&D, and product phase out.
- This role will also support the Product Transfer from P+F SEA to other P+F subsidiaries. This role will be responsible for the management of raw materials and subassemblies to support any new product/pilot run in production, and phase out product.
- Project management to co-ordinate Product/Project Transfer in most efficient timeline to achieve “Speed is King” company vision for new product launch to market.
- Responsible as S.E.A. Central Change Co-ordinator (C.C.C.) to co-ordinate all product launch, product transfer and product phase out activities, from SCM perspective, especially raw materials and subassemblies readiness.
- Verification of bill of material (BOM) with material analysis query.
- Closely monitor the materials availability for each project and work with materials planning team to take any required action.
- Ensure the premium price paid for buying materials are reported/charge to respective cost centre.
- Reporting to stakeholder, co-ordinate with working teams, herby planning, organizing and controlling resources to achieve specific targets.
- Responsible as main planner for all part numbers announced with product phase out, and minimize the excess stock.
- Any other tasks as required
Bring these qualifications:
- A recognized diploma or bachelor degree in business administration, supply chain management, industrial engineering, other fields in science or engineering, etc.
- Computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Good knowledge of planning / ordering via ERP system.
- Experienced in project management, NPI (new product introduction), and Procurement knowledge to ensure product and project transfer are completed in an organized efficient workflow.
- Experience on the job knowledge in manufacturing industry and procurement practices is requested.
- Follow and continuously improve guidelines, procedures, standards in the entire supply chain process.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, mathematical, statistical & root cause analysis skills.
- Structured thinking, basic technical understanding of production processes
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please contact:
Pearlie Leng (Talent Acquisition Intern)
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.