Process & Equipment Engineer(s)
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an
Process & Equipment Engineer(s)
These tasks await you:
- Execute lean & efficient Equipment and Process Maintenance and Troubleshooting to ensure excellent Availability Levels of various types of existing and released manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Establish sustainable resolution of issues related to defined and released Manufacturing-Machines and –Processes of one technology area in order to achieve optimal Yield and to avoid un-planned downtime or delays in MO processing for a disturbance free production.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise and support to all topics related to released equipment and procedures
- Perform Failure Analysis of Process and Equipment issues, identify Root causes and develop repair procedure including component level
- Develop and Sustain Traceability on Process level (e.g. buy-off and metering data)
- Execute/Implement Process & Equipment related ECN/ETN and ensure Process & Equipment related workflow in manufacturing orders (routing) incl. Parameter setting are in accordance to ECN/ETN
- Independently and actively provide technical feedback and sharing of daily experience for existing product portfolio in machine and equipment related matters to R&D/Value Engineering and other relevant parties
- Take over new Equipment and/or equipment related procedures from IE or TD during Prototype or Pilot phase
- For existing and released Equipment, coordinate the purchase of duplication/modification works together with procurement and organize the commissioning incl. buy-off and capability check of the new equipment
- Support and/or provide training and re-qualification for majority of Machine processes (incl. PM) within one technology area or multiple processes among at least two technology area to relevant TPU personnel as well as other central teams
- Maintain (Upgrade & translate) released Work Instructions related to Process & Equipment (incl. PM documents)
- Develop and maintain maintenance plans for production equipment
- Execute preventive maintenance and repair for production equipment this includes dismantling of equipment for periodical cleaning (with support of Operations pool) and confirmation of equipment capability after PM
- Equipment Troubleshooting (second and third level support before calling machine supplier)
- Identify new external supplier and coordinate with external suppliers for repair, preventive and reactive maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Assurance of spare parts and replacement to manufacturing equipment
- Organize and/or execute production equipment Calibration (incl. review of Service reports / Calibration Certificate)
- Ensure Equipment safety according to existing documents
- Manage Machine documents (e.g. manuals)
- Bachelor degree in Electronics, Mechanics or Mechatronics
- >1 year experience in manufacturing environment
- Active application of Problem Solving tools and methodology leading a team of Engineers
- Project Management
- Microsoft Applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Access)
- Statistical data analysis tools
- Understanding of ERP system and manufacturing order management
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via email@example.com quoting job ref number MR #3264/65/66. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.