Facilities Project Manager
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Facilities Project Manager
These tasks await you:
- This position is an integral part of the Facilities Department that will be responsible for understanding the business and operational requirements in terms of infrastructure support, managing the technical specifications and design reviews for facilities projects across our three locations in SEA (Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia).
- The role will develop strategic facilities infrastructural improvement plans and initiatives aligned with business objectives, work closely with Global and SEA Facilities Leadership to define and implement integrated solutions that drive operational performance and value.
- The role will need to lead engineering standards development and site expansions in conjunction with multi-functional teams and external vendors, required an excellent relationship management and business partnering skills and a proven ability to influence, lead change and drive alignment.
- The individual will help to elevate the strategic nature of the function and will have strong operational and general management skills as well as a proven track record for delivering results.
- Inspect buildings’ structures, MEP facilities system to determine the need for repairs, refurbishment, or replacement.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project.
- Prepares, supervises and approves the development of project and its implementation plus ensuring Lessons Learned are properly documented throughout the life of the project including Project Close-out.
- Manage the construction effort and be the construction representative of Company
- To plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget, implement the execution of that plan.
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work as related to construction/ fabrication, installation hookup and commissioning of the facilities in conformance with project specifications, Scope of Work, and in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
- Carry out Project Management and Contracts Management of Fitting-out / construction project.
- Responsible for Project Management including scheduling, tracking and budgeting of projects to ensure projects complete within schedule and budget, and complies with the agreed scope.
- Call of tenders, evaluate and make recommendations on tender Awards
- Evaluate and manage requests for Variation Works, Extension of Time, etc. Contract administration of contracts
- Liaison with consultants, contractors, external agencies, and project team members
Bring these qualifications:
- Degree holder, with background in Architecture, Civil &
- Structural Engineering or Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, or Project Management.
- Facility Management certification preferred.
- FSM and WSHO certification by Singapore Institution is a plus
- Construction Management, Project Management, Project Planning, Strategy development with cost effective solution, execute project within budget, Plan, scopes of work, responsible for implementation
- Able to develop concept design of CSA / MEP system capability
- With job experience in Construction sites.
- At least 8 years of professional experience in building design and re-construction concepts and/or project Management
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.