Facilities Section Leader
Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations …
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for:
Facilities Section Leader
- This position require good technical knowledge and experience in operating and maintaining Facilities equipment.
- This is to deliver a safe, secure and reliable operational and cost effective factory to serve internal stakeholders and customers.
- The incumbent should possess a collaborative work style, well organized, can effectively multi task, prioritize, and have a strong technical hands on electrical / mechanical skills.
- The role will develop strategic facilities infrastructural improvement plans and initiatives aligned with business objectives, work closely with Global and SEA Facilities Leadership to define and implement integrated solutions that drive operational performance and value.
- The role will need to lead facilities operation and maintenance team in conjunction with multi-functional teams and external vendors, required an excellent relationship management and business partnering skills and a proven ability to influence, lead change and drive alignment.
- The individual will help to elevate the strategic nature of the function and will have strong operational and general management skills as well as a proven track record for delivering results.
- To lead facilities operation and maintenance teams, plan and execute operation and maintenance activities to achieve department KPI.
- Inspect buildings’ MEP facilities system and ensure an optimum operation of facilities equipment to support production and warehouse.
- Manage, supervise and oversee day-to-day facilities operation and maintenance teams, ensure zero unplanned system interruption to internal customers.
- Act as a Team Lead of Facilities Team in Safety Risk Management program. To lead and streamline work procedures, risk assessment, plan and review targets / operational guidelines accordingly.
- Manage all the maintenance schedules, regular inspection and contract servicing. Including execute all Preventive / Predictive Maintenance of Facilities related equipment to ensure high system reliability.
- Manage the health status of facilities equipment, analysis and recommendation, required spares and consumables of each equipment or whole systems. Report the incident equipment to high level within 24h.
- Lead the team to perform Root Cause Analysis, RCA in case there is a failure, implement preventive actions of the RCA.
- Provide technical knowledge to support maintenance activities associated with electrical, mechanical, building and civil structure.
- Manage Facilities Work Order (FWO) and provide technical support and job implementation.
- Plan and manage facilities system maintenance budgets.
- Lead and Implement the Energy Management Programs to reduce the cost on utilities.
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations such as Fire and EHS standards.
- Act as a key responsible person to all facilities related emergencies / urgent issue. Responds to after-hours emergency and/or standby call.
- Responds to unplanned ‘disaster response’ emergencies and contingencies if and when required without prior notice.
- Responsible and manage Cleaning and Security teams to ensure they meet the service level agreements, SLA.
Ensure subordinate performs their duties in a safe manner, without interruptions to production, and in accordance with approved procedures, company policies and standards.
- Oversee the health status of all facilities equipment, analyze and provide recommendation, ensure availability of critical spares and consumables of each equipment or whole systems. Report the incident equipment to high level within 24h.
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations such as Fire
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering/Building Services or equivalent.
- Facility Management certification preferred.
- FSM and WSHO certification by Singapore Institution is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the facility/building maintenance in commercial buildings, or critical facilities
- Technically well versed in hard services/ M&E building system and safety regulations
- Prior experience operating and maintaining manufacturing plant/mission critical facilities
- Prior experience in managing contractors (technical and soft services) and Technicians
- Prior experience managing service contracts and KPIs
- Sound knowledge in different building design codes, firefighting standard, Electrical and HVAC design codes and standards.
- Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Working knowledge of leases, contracts and related documents.
- Knowledge on local legislation (e.g. WSH/SCDF/NEA), ISO 45001, ISO14001 will be added advantages.
- Knowledge of Facilities Management
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
- Proficient in computer skills- MS Office
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Jacqueline Lim via pelim[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3484. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.