Head of Production Innovation SEA
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Head of Production Innovation SEA
These tasks await you:
This newly created role aims to achieve higher synergy among major technology and operation departments within the Organization to innovate and upscale present production technology to next level within SEA.
Proven leadership and the ability to implement change management skillfully will be 2 key areas of focus for this role.
Main target of this role if to increase productivity of direct and indirect production areas by applying both organizational and technical innovations both short term (productivity increase program) and strategically (Industry 4.0/IOT).
Productivity direct SEA
- Stay abreast of automation and production technology solutions in market which could value add to existing operations structure
- Scouting of improvement opportunities in all production units by doing Kaizen Workshop, stay on top of the production knowledge of the industry standard for our technology sector and discussion with top management and production and technology departments
- Be the key figure in managing resources (gather, prioritize and execute) for all productivity and production innovation improvement activities in SEA.
- Build-up a strong project management to coordinate and lead all activities leading to improvement of the production organization
- Develop and manage functioning processes, project management and hire additional experts to professionally manage external suppliers for production technology and machines
- Develop the technical and management skills of staff and management in respective Departments
- Provide guidance and coordinate all Lean activities across SEA
- Support to create general, standardized automation concept
- Develop and execute a plan to implement production IT (e.g. Industry 4.0, IoT, etc.) in a way that helps us as a mid-sized company to reach our targets in the mid term
Productivity indirect SEA
- Optimize efficiency of our indirect production departments in order to increase the service quality and productivity.
- Measure our indirect technical departments and drive the process with appropriate KPIs
- Scout for digitalization solutions on the market, create a roadmap and advocate appropriate solution at the top management level
- Coordinate and execute all digitalization projects in SEA
- Support digitalization Topics (e.g. MES) globally
Bring these qualifications:
- Background in Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial Engineering. Preferably at PHD/Masters
- Track Record of productivity improvement activities in major , international Company
- Strong passion in Robotics, Technology and Software applicable to Industry 4.0
- More than 5 years’ experience in management role providing direct and indirect leadership
- Both operational and strategical experience
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.