Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations …
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for:
- HR Executive is responsible for the effective execution of the day to day HR operational tasks. He/she will be tasked to provide full support for talent acquisition, industrial relations, employee relations, disciplinary case management, HR policies and procedures, and compensation and benefits support.
- Provide full spectrum of the following functions to support the internal customer / department:
a. Talent Acquisition (recruitment of operators, data-entry, work permit & EP application, etc.)
b. Entire on-boarding (includes conducting HR orientation for new operators, issue uniform, prepare staff pass, issue locker keys) and off-boarding process of operators/staff (Perm and Contract), exit interviews and clearance procedures
c. Monitor and administrate company referral scheme, gratuity payout, confirmation appraisal process, contract renewals and half-yearly MOM medical checkup, work pass renewal medical checkups, re-employment and retirement
d. Employee Relations (grievances, disciplinary handling, repatriation of foreign worker, etc.)
- Provide HR consultancy and advisory to the people leaders in handling HR-related issues.
- Draft HR policies, procedures and develop communication toolkits.
- Newsletter management: Work closely with newsletter committee to curate newsletter content and seek approval for newsletter publication on a quarterly basis.
- Manage Job Description documentation and skill matrix documentation for the whole organization.
- Perform basic compensation and benefits tasks assigned.
- Develop reports, dashboard and metrics from HR data sources periodically.
- Undertake projects and ad-hoc assignment related to HR management from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators
- HR operational tasks assigned are completed with satisfactory quality and on time
- HR services provided to people leaders are up to expectation
- HR knowledge is expanded in depth and width
Education : Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 2 years of HR experiences in HR generalist role, preferable in an MNC manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in working with HR information system is a strong plus
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Jacqueline Lim via pelim[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3512. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.