You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an
These tasks await you:
HR Executive is responsible for the effective execution of the day to day HR operational tasks. He/she will be tasked to provide full support for talent acquisition, industrial relations, employee relations, disciplinary case management, HR policies and procedures, and compensation and benefits support.
- Provide full spectrum of the following functions to support the internal customer / department:
- Talent Acquisition (recruitment of operators, data-entry, work permit & EP application, etc.)
- Entire on-boarding (includes conducting HR orientation for new operators, issue uniform, prepare staff pass, issue locker keys) and off-boarding process of operators/staff (Perm and Contract), exit interviews and clearance procedures
- Monitor and administrate company joining bonus scheme, referral scheme, gratuity payout, confirmation appraisal process, contract renewals and half-yearly MOM medical checkup, work pass renewal medical checkups, re-employment and retirement
- Employee Relations (grievances, disciplinary handling, repatriation of foreign worker, etc.)
- Provide HR consultancy and advisory to the people leaders in handling HR-related issues.
- Draft HR policies, procedures and develop communication toolkits.
- Maintain and Up-load HR documents (policies, procedures, etc.) via company EDM application.
- Prepare monthly HR reports / analysis / performance matrix.
- Generate monthly MOM GIRO/ FWL (Foreign Worker Levy) listing.
- Verification of agency bills and process invoice for payout.
- Perform basic compensation and benefits tasks assigned.
- Support employee engagement initiatives and activities.
- Undertake projects and ad-hoc assignment related to HR management from time to time.
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in HR operational support, preferable in an MNC manufacturing Environment
- Prior experience in working with HR information system is a strong plus
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please contact:
Lance Yong (Talent Acquisition Manager)
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.