HR Operations Manager
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an
HR Operations Manager
These tasks await you:
The HR Operations Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented and high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, goal attainment quality, productivity, and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The HR Operations Manager is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
- Develop an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Develop and administer HR policies, procedures, and guidelines aligned with company’s strategic goals.
- Lead and develop a highly effective HR operations team with focus on: payroll, employee data management, reporting; HR services supporting HRBP and HODs; administrative support for Training, Compensation and Benefits, and other HR areas.
- Develop HR KPI through HR Analytical tools to form better people decisions.
- Act as a specialist for all mobility related questions in Singapore and first contact for the global mobility team in Asia.
- Execute on-time and effective budgeting process.
- Ensure periodical (monthly / annual) exercises such as annual merit adjustment, bonus payout, reporting, payroll and training audits are well coordinated and completed.
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Resolve employee grievances; conduct investigations and counsel employees with supervisors.
- Ensure legal compliance with existing governmental labor laws and government reporting requirements.
- Ensure HR Intranet and organizational charts, EDM, HR Reports are up to date.
- Oversee HR projects and ad-hoc assignment from time to time.
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in HR management / operations, with 2-3 years on a leadership role, preferable in an MNC manufacturing Environment
- Experience in mobility/international assignment Management
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please contact:
Lance Yong (Talent Acquisition Manager)
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.