HRD OD Manager Asia Pacific
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an
HRD OD Manager Asia Pacific
These tasks await you:
- Support employee and organizational development activities in Asia Pacific
- Conception, implementation and continuation of regional and local HRD OD initiatives and projects across APAC
- Support and implementation of global HRD OD initiatives
- Together with Director HR APAC: Requirement analysis in order to identify regional and local HRD OD needs within the APAC P+F Organization
- Regional and local leadership and talent development initiatives, incl. harmonizing across the Region
- Develop, implement and drive strategical Talent Management (incl. performance management, talent management programs, succession Planning) across APAC
- Change management in order to support the organization with the implementation of new organization structures, setups and methodologies
- Design and facilitation of workshops and trainings in the field of Organization Development across APAC, such us Soft Skill Trainings, Vision Mission Workshops, Large Group Events, Result Open Process Moderations, Team Buildings,…
- Conception and implementation of target group oriented and P+F customized leadership formats – face to face and virtually
- Further development of “digitalization HRD OD”
- Together with country HR team: review, selection and management of HRD OD Service Providers
- Administration and interpretation of psychometrical assessments applicable in talent selection processes
- Setting impulses by using state of the art HRD OD tools and methods
Bring these qualifications:
- University degree (master’s level) including advanced education or training in at least one of the following: HR Development, Organization Development, Organizational Behavior / Psychology
- 7-10 years of commercial practice and HRD / OD work experience with a multinational company Profound knowledge in the defined HRD / OD fields, as well as project management skills
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please contact:
Lance Yong (Talent Acquisition Manager)
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.