You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an
These tasks await you:
- Manage the day-to-day IT client services support for both local and Asia Pacific remote offices.
- Helpdesk System - Topdesk
1. Answer and log all support calls into the TopDesk - Helpdesk System.
2. Provide 1st and 2nd level support and escalate to the next level if problem cannot be resolved.
- Procurement and Management of IT equipment
1. Procurement of all IT related hardware and software.
2. Recommend, source and obtain hardware and software quotation on behalf of users.
3. Maintain the IT Asset Management System to ensure that all assets are recorded, updated and removed when required.
- Deployment and Management of IT equipment
1. Setup and provide technical support for all computers and P+F Standard software issues.
2. Setup and provide technical support for all office and production printers.
3. Disposal of all IT related hardware and software.
- Microsoft Windows Account Management
1. Provide support for Windows account management such as create, modification and deletion.
- Intranet Content Administration
1. Install and manage the Intranet Server.
2. Setup and Manage the content of Company Intranet guidelines.
3. Provide introduction and training to department editors.
- Audio and Video Administration and Management
1. Setup and Management of Audio\Video System.
2. Troubleshooting of equipment and escalate to vendor for resolution.
Bring these qualifications:
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Studies.
- Experience with 1st and 2nd level support.
- Experience with Windows 10 OS.
- Knowledge of Windows Server OS.
- Knowledge of Networking Devices.
- Knowledge of Antivirus
- Experience with MS Office and common desktop applications.
- Experience with basic network skill and the ability to configure network printers.
- Strives towards common goals. Can work with other people effectively and delegates effectively.
- Effective communication skills and handling of users issue.
- Able to troubleshooting hardware and software issues with minimum supervision.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please contact:
Pearlie Leng (Talent Acquisition Executive)
+65 6779 9091 (Ext. 2192)
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.