Logistics Process Engineer
Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations …
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for:
Logistics Process Engineer
- Job Purpose:
The objective is the optimal design and execution of local, regional or global logistics processes, taking into account costs, efficiency and process quality, to ensure on-time and service-oriented delivery to all internal and external customers.
- Execute, coordinate and lead Logistics Projects under the “Project Radar” that have been identified and approved
- Identify potential improvements in the Logistics Department and drive improvement projects
- Use of methods of project and lean administration (lean management) to optimize business processes, in operational as well as administrative areas of logistics, taking into account the systemic conditions
Mid-Long term expectation from the position- holder is to also get involved [planning, execution, roll-out and handover] in regional/ global logistics related projects with the support of supervisor and GLPM (Global Logistics Project Management) team.
- Participation and co-ordination of logistics projects or work packages as assigned by the supervisor (using necessary PM/PMO tools), always in accordance to the global logistics strategy.
- Planning/ implementation (moderation) of project meetings, workshops or steering committee meetings for giving project updates
- Rollout of logistics projects in a well-defined manner locally/ regionally/ globally in a sustainable manner.
- Be supportive on the continuous equipping and knowledge enhancement of the logistics Operation’s team and teach them the use of logistics software functions and tools to enhance their work performance Drive improvement action points or tasks as assigned.
- Creation of new functional requirements specifications for IT solutions as guided by the supervisor.
- Data analysis and BI reporting: Create reports, data sources and statistics to provide a basis for professional decision making. Developing, evaluating and interpreting key figures and transferring them into process improvements
- Systematically monitoring the daily performance of the logistic teams in the key areas of the ASRS receiving, picking, packing and dispatch processes in order to drive improvement projects
- Train and equip staff to use software tools or queries (prepared ones) to streamline their work and reduce on manual content as much as possible
- Provide 2nd Level Support to the Witron WMS & M3 ERP or other tools used in Logistics.
Education: Completed degree in logistics / industrial engineering or comparable field of study
- Preferably having relevant working experience in an industry which fosters logistics skills.
- Degree students who have just graduated are welcome to apply
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Jacqueline Lim via pelim[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3464. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.