Manager, Digitalization & Automation Technology (DAT)
Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations…
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for:
MANAGER, DIGITIZATION & AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY (DAT)
This role will be responsible for ensuring the business processes in P+F Operations are digitalized and automated to achieve the company's vision to be Smart + Integrated manufacturing. The end goals of this initiative is to have a seamless, integrated, profitable and capable operational processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Digitalization and Business Process automation in P+F Manufacturing and responsible to introduce reliable and proven digitalization and automation processes to increase productivity, speed and quality of execution
- Survey current level of Digitalization and Automation penetration with P+F subsidiaries to know the gaps and opportunities for development
- Develop strategy & execute roadmap for Digitalization and Automation with aligned prioritization
- Development of clear project goals - costs, time, quality and impact and drive them to meet set goals
- Leading Project leaders and Technical support functions for Regional / Global DAT Projects
- Update the progress to Management/Business Lead regularly and alarm if any bottleneck or delay observed
- Responsible for compliance with the agreed performance targets, the deadline and the budget for all project tasks in the area of Digitalized Automation Technology
- Design and optimization of guidelines and concepts for Automation and Digitalization for End to End Manufacturing Processes
- Development of DAT team for processing of DAT projects, business processes and technological backgrounds
- Manage and track cost centre budget by working with controlling department
- Present DAT budget and Project resources plans to Director, IE-SEA
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Technology, Science, IT or Master of Computer Application or a related field
- Have at least 7 years of Digitalization or Automation Project management experience in Electronics manufacturing industry
- Working knowledge of ERP, IT, Automation systems highly regarded and Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Focus on innovation: approaching problems in a different/refreshing manner to arrive at strong and new/different decisions or solutions
- Quality focus: Understanding the processes and requirements of work and making sure that they deliver their intended outcomes to the customer (internal and external) on a consistent basis
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deal with conflict, to improvise and handling of unclear situations
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3508. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.