Manager – Process and Equipment
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
Manager – Process and Equipment
These tasks await you:
- Lead the Process & Equipment Maintenance Team to perform lean & efficient Maintenance and Calibration of production equipment like for example machines, fixtures and tools except test systems, to ensure excellent Availability Levels of Manufacturing released Processes and equipment
- Drive and develop the team in achieving the set departmental targets and in-line with company’s strategy
- Participate in Maintenance + Service Roadmap and Strategic projects
- Clearly communicate to the team on strategies and directions cascaded down from Technology and Operations Management Division
- Resource planning and management for the Process Mainteannce Team incl. sourcing and organizing service contracts and machine calibration with external vendor where required or useful
- Analyze Quality of Service, resource needs, and operational demand to plan support of planned and un-planned maintenance activities incl. troubleshooting
- Follow-up and update over the day-to-day activities in meeting the goals, objectives and deliverables as committed
- Assist in M+S Roadmap Planning
- Establish and maintain guidelines, procedures and standards for Process and Equipment Maintenance Services aligned with SEA counterparts
- Review and approve documents created by the Process and Equipment Maintenance team
- Assign, direct, and evaluate employees work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence
- Use resources, propose expenditures for the purchase of materials or services at a positive cost-benefit ratio
- Support TPU Leader during yearly Budget planning phase by proposing Budget for Equipment (excluding Test systems) Maintenance and Replacement
- Lead the team to provide Process and Equipment Troubleshooting and Maintenance Services to TPU at agreed cost, quality and lead time (Reference to SLA)
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial Engineering
- Intermediate knowledge of planning / ordering via ERP system
- Business Proficiency or native-language English (written and spoken) and one of the following languages: German, Bahasa, Vietnamese, Chinese, Hungarian, Czeck
- Setup a Good Team with strong leadership and management skills
- Able to work shift and follow production schedule
- Analytic Problem solving Skills
- Ability to participate in a cross-functional team environment
- Computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office required
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.