Material Planning Operations (MPO) Specialist A
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
Material Planning Operations (MPO) Specialist A
These tasks await you:
- The Material Planning Operation Specialist must ensure the availability of raw materials and merchandise to meet the production schedule short-term and long-term
- The Material Planning Operations Specialist buys in the right quantity and quality, and in the most cost-effective way for the company, while ensuring inventory efficiency
- The Material Planning Operation Specialist is able to buy raw materials and merchandise within the P + F Company from a remote location and maintains a strong relationship with internal colleagues and external suppliers
- Maintain relationships with existing suppliers
- Ensure process adherence and use of best practices by executing the documented operational procedures
- Monitor and address supplier performance in terms of delivery, quality and reliability, among others. Derive and execute control plan to bring supplier’s rating to an acceptable level
- Planning of purchased and distribution orders with advanced planning system in consideration of the upstream and downstream requirements
- Issue Purchase Orders and verify that the vendors have received them and do confirmation
- Update & maintain parameter in ERP system according to planning concept
- Ensure that all materials are planned and received on time. Follow up on all purchase orders to ensure that scheduled delivery dates are met
- Determine and analyze the demand in terms of the right quantity, quality and time while taking actions and collaborating with supply chain planning to minimize the impact to the production schedule and customer
- Performing search (RFQ) from open market with approved vendor list and put up justification for any premium buy or change of mode of transport request
- Coordinate engineering changes with production, R&D and vendors
- Follow up on claim related to discrepancy in price, quantity & quality
- Review shelf life constraint or solderability requirement commodities to ensure availability
- Minimize obsolete stock to reduce scrap cost
- Review and manage material scrap activities
- Responsible to investigate and report on process and technology exceptions to drive towards efficiency and effectiveness, as part of the continuous improvement process
- Track and maintain proper levels of stocked inventory within approved guideline and defined KPI
- Assure that the purchased raw material and merchandise will meet the requirements of the contract as well as government specifications
- Prepare and report planning relevant KPI’s – SFM participation incl. escalation (handling of escalation cases, etc.)
- Work with material quality department and follow up on critical issue to ensure that the material supply can resume with minimal impact to supply chain planning and production
Bring these qualifications:
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in business administration, industrial engineering, science or engineering
- Basic knowledge of planning/ordering via ERP system
- English (written and spoken) is a must; German and other Asian languages i.e. write and read in Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Min 1-3 years of working experience in related field or industry, with the technical knowledge of goods to be procured through the delivery and availability of products as well as leading negotiations and sub-projects (also in a foreign language) in connection with the processing of purchasing transactions
- Experience on the job knowledge in manufacturing industry and material planning/supply chain management practices is advantageous
- Basic knowledge of planning. Ordering via ERP system would be an advantage
- Computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office required
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Should you have any further concerns, please reach out to Ms. Jane Vu for support via email address: email@example.com.
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.