Night Shift Engineer, Process & Equipment, Maintenance + Service
Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations…
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue the next chapter of our business growth, we are looking for:
NIGHT SHIFT ENGINEER, PROCESS & EQUIPMENT (MAINTENANCE + SERVICE)
- Execute lean & efficient equipment and process Maintenance and Troubleshooting to ensure excellent availability levels of various types of existing and released manufacturing equipment and processes
- Establish sustainable resolution of issues related to defined and released Manufacturing-Machines–Processes of one technology area in order to achieve optimal yield and to avoid unplanned downtime/ delays in for a disturbance-free production
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise and support to all topics related to released equipment and procedures
- Perform Failure Analysis of Process and Equipment issues, identify root causes and develop repair procedure including component level
- Provide technical feedback and sharing of daily experience for existing product portfolio in machine and equipment related matters to R&D/Value Engineering and other relevant parties
- Take over new Equipment and/or equipment related procedures from other functions during Prototype/ Pilot phase
- Coordinate the purchase of duplication/modification works together with procurement and organize the commissioning incl. buy-off and capability check of the new equipment
- Support and/or provide training and re-qualification for multiple Machine processes (incl. PM) within one technology area to relevant TPU personnel
- Maintain (Upgrade & translate) released Work Instructions related to Process & Equipment (incl. PM documents)
- Maintain maintenance plans for production equipment
- Execute preventive maintenance and repair for production equipment this includes dismantling of equipment for periodical cleaning (with support of Operations pool) and confirmation of equipment capability after PM
- Equipment Troubleshooting (2nd and 3rd level support before calling machine supplier)
- Coordinate external suppliers for repair, preventive and reactive maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Assurance of spare parts and replacement to manufacturing equipment
- Organize and/or execute production equipment Calibration (incl. review of Service reports / Calibration Certificate)
- Ensure Equipment safety according to existing documents
- Tertiary qualification in Mechatronics / Electronic / Mechanics or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in manufacturing environment and active application of problem solving tools and methodology
- Good understanding and knowledge in the following areas: Project Management, Microsoft Applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Access), statistical data analysis tools, understanding of ERP system
- Able to work independently but also actively as part of a team
- Willing to make decisions within area of responsibility looking at alternative viewpoints and considering potential related risks
- Able to manipulate and interpret information from a range of sources, to spot patterns and trends in information and to deduce cause and effect
- Identifies and prioritizes (internal) customer needs, recognizes constraints and delivers reliably on promises
- Outgoing and pleasant personality, able to communicate relevant and potential complex information and ideas clearly and convincingly
- Able to achieve results in a quality, timely, and cost-effective way and responds effectively to unforeseen events
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your CVs directly to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3264. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.