Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations …
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for:
- To plan non-manufacture released (proto type, pilot run), evaluation and rework orders based on request, availability of materials and production’s capacity.
- To plan manufacturing order proposals triggered by requisition orders.
- To execute planned manufacturing order proposals.
- To respond promptly to change requests (customer and engineering phase-in / phase-out, product transfer and manufacturing released products).
- To work with Supply Planning on capacity management, recommend measures and actions.
- To manage planning parameters, except for conception planning.
- Accountable to release the planned manufacturing orders to production as planned.
- Accountable to non-manufacture released products, evaluation and rework orders ensure material availability. Liaises and coordinates with IQC, Store Receiving, store issuing for stock availability.
- Liaise with Procurement / Sister Company’s planner in managing shortages and assess "what if" scenarios.
- Ensure manufacturing orders are closed on time by production.
- Active participation in Engineering Changes, Phase-in / Phase-Out and Mass Released products that impact production orders, work with Product Engineers, QA and Production Supervisors / Group
- Leaders in managing the changes.
- Participate in department improvement projects (eg. CIP, SFM, etc) / for KPI improvements.
- Accountable for the Inventory management within the TPU.
- Accountable for Execute Engineering Changes for manufacturing orders.
- To perform any other work or projects as assigned by superior.
- Liaises promptly with Supply Chain Planner on new capacity managing methods to introduce into the TPU.
Education: Diploma in Business or Engineering
- Just completed Diploma are welcome to apply
- Minimum 2 years of relevant / related experience the manufacturing planning with MRP / ERP system.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MRP/ERP system and Microsoft Office
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Jacqueline Lim via pelim[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3539. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.