PMO Principal Project Manager
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
PMO PRINCIPAL PROJEKT MANAGER
These tasks await you:
- Cost-, time- and quality-oriented implementation of projects including planning and control along the product development process
- Support in the further development of the lean project management method in the Company
- Establish continuous improvement in the organization with regard to the projects carried out.
- Cost-, time- and quality-oriented implementation of projects including planning and control along the product development process according to the Lean Project Management Method
- Responsibility for the overall result / partial results of the project / work packages (Q-C-T)
- Develop project definition (scope and content) in cooperation with team leader and client
- Define and coordinate work steps, work packages and tasks with the respective project team. Review, discuss and approve work results. Ensuring information flow and motivation
- The structure of the overall system as well as the internal structure, control and logic of the modules can be defined. Have the reusability of existing modules checked and the applicability of common market products clarified.
- Prioritizing tasks within the project
- Plan project, coordinate overall planning and have project released
- Allocate and demand resources in coordination with the specialist departments
- Clarify, resolve or escalate resource conflicts
- Estimate costs and have them calculated in detail
- Record project status (e.g. services and deadlines) and monitor project progress, decide on remedial action if necessary in the event of deviations. Reporting on deviations and measures in the cascade
- Ensure compliance with economic goals and technical specifications. Document interim results and generate reports
- Bring about decisions
- Perform risk assessment with project team and define appropriate minimization measures
- Provide the team with a project-specific overview of PEP with regard to processes and interactions between departments and via LPM.
- Creation of standards for the documentation and maintenance of project descriptive documents
- Lead and motivate the project team according to the Situation
- Identify training needs of project team members
- Demand necessary qualification measures for team members from executives
Bring these qualifications:
- Master / PHD degree in Electronic Engineering, Photonics, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering, Physics or similar
- ~2-5 years in related field or industry
- Several years of professional experience in an industrial environment
- Several years of specialist professional experience in project management
- Good knowledge of internal company processes
- Strong organizational/coordination skills as well as communication and moderation skills
- Assertiveness as well as goal and result orientation
- Confident appearance, systemic thinking and interdisciplinary way of working
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.