Principal Engineer, NPI Quality (QM IE Support)
Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations…
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for:
PRINCIPAL ENGINEER, NPI QUALITY (QM IE Support)
- Ensuring process development that conforms to standards and P+F process rules by means of qualification tests of production processes and products
- Support of the project team NPI (IE and PTD) regarding methods and tools to be used in the area of quality management and demand of existing quality standards
- Participation in corresponding work packages in projects for standardization, improvement, new introduction and transfer of globally applied production technologies
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cooperation in projects for the standardization, improvement, new introduction and transfer of products and production processes as a quality consultant
- Elaboration and further development of Quality Management (QM) procedures and work instructions
- Create, train and active requesting the use of valid quality tools
- Moderation, coordination and maintenance of FMEA's. CIP in the FMEA process
- Consulting of the project team regarding feasibility and improvements to the industrialization concept and product design from a quality perspective
- Coordination of the process qualification in agreement with the process development and the QM laboratory (preparation of the Process Qualification Plan including evaluation criteria, development of quality concepts for new developments)
- Support of the employees responsible for testing tasks
- Creation and maintenance of templates for the Qualification Plan and the corresponding qualification reports
- Cooperation in acceptance tests (machine and process capability studies) for production processes and production equipment
- QM releases of prototypes for IE projects
- Creation of Transfer Test Selection/Q-Plan as well as review of pilot runs in transfer processes in cooperation with QM Production & Logistics. CIP in the Product Transfer Process
- Cross-locational support of the P+F group’s process development departments IE / PTD (Mannheim, Berlin, Singapore, Trutnov, Vietnam)
- A tertiary qualification from a reputable institution of higher learning in Mechatronics / Electronic / Mechanical / Material Science Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years relevant professional experience in manufacturing or process engineering environment, preferably in mechatronic / mechanical / electronics products / industrial sensors / automotive products
- Experienced in project management
- Knowledge in the field of experimental design and statistical methods of process control
- Good knowledge of industry-standard production processes with regard to input and output parameters, measuring methods and process flow
- Knowledge of quality techniques (FMEA, APQP, QFD, ....) and expertise in moderation methods
- Ability to work proactive and independently
- Good organizational skills, analytical thinking, communication, presentation skills and assertiveness
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job reference number MR#3649. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.