Principal Solution Architect, Digitalization & Automation Technology (DAT)
Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations…
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for:
PRINCIPAL SOLUTION ARCHITECT, DIGITIZATION & AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY (DAT)
This role will be responsible for ensuring the business processes in P+F Operations are digitalized and automated to achieve the company's vision to be Smart + Integrated manufacturing. The end goal of this initiative is to have a seamless, integrated, profitable and capable operational processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing applications to test, integrate, maintain and improve operational processes based on requirements of Digitalization and Automation
- Develop systematic procedures and plans to analyse, design, develop, program, test, document and maintain IT systems /applications
- Responsible for compliance with the agreed performance targets of Applications efficiency, user friendliness and reliability
- Develop unit test cases, conduct Systems Integration Testing (SIT), load test and tune the performance of systems to meet Service level Agreements (SLA)
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency
- Responsible to lead the development efforts with internal and external developers
- Identify, select and qualify external developers for realization DAT Projects
- Analyse requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications
- Participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager
- Provide training and further education of employees regarding the applications and programs
- Preparation of annual budget, forecasts and planning for Application development
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information System, Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 7 years’ of experience in hands-on in software application development with strong understanding of Business Processes
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience in handling manufacturing operation especially in Electronics Manufacturing, ERP, SAP and MES systems
- Knowledge on cyber security
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deal with conflict, to improvise and handling of unclear situations
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3509. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.