Principle Operation Engineer
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an
Principle Operation Engineer
These tasks await you:
- To lead and manage the performances of the SMT process team.
- To develop the competencies and the capabilities of the SMT process team.
- To ensure that products are manufactured with high quality, efficiently, on-time, to specification, in a cost effective and safe manner.
- Accountable to standardize processes for an efficient, disturbance free and defect free production.
- Accountable for the effectiveness of error avoidance and sustainability of SMT process.
- To work with the relevant teams to improve current processes, explore new technologies and key processes.
- To train and qualify staffs and operators to conform to procedures and requirements.
- Responsible to drive the process team to hit the highest performance.
- To be updated to latest development in SMT in order to develop, document, and implement SMT/PCBA manufacturing processes needed for new technologies and processes.
- Review engineering changes and take appropriate measures to ensure all process documentation for the affected operations (routings, BOM's, test procedures, etc) are updated to support the change prior to release to production.
- To perform any other work or projects as assigned by superior.
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in Process Engineering in SMT/PCBA manufacturing Environment.
- Deeply understanding about SMT process.
- Material Compatibility Knowledge (Lead Free/Leaded/SIR & SIR Combo Test).
- Stencil Design with Volumetric Analysis.
- Part Data Knowledge for Placement.
- Reflow & Wave Soldering Reflow and Profiling Knowledge.
- Selective Soldering Knowledge.
- Thermal Analysis.
- Understand SPC and analytical thinking.
- Use PDCA/Six Sigma/Statistic approach to problem solving.
- Good in problem solving skill
- Good management skill.
- Good communication skill (Able to communicate & dealing with European).
- Good in reporting skill and escalation process.
- Experience in continuous improvement (Kaizen, improvement project).
- Mechanical Assembly Knowledge.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.