You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
These tasks await you:
- Make sure new and transferred products released to mass production smoothly
- Work with R&D or relevant to sustain, develop exiting products and processes
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH, TRANSFER AND SAMPLE REQUEST
- Ensuring task assignment deadlines are met
- Consult function teams to design new assembly fixtures in cost, quality and effective
- Identifying risks and investigating production Problems
- Generating production documentation such as assembly instructions, product structure
- Training operators new processes and products
- Reduce variability in manufacturing by providing standard work methods and work instructions
- Ensure product and process quality meets specifications required
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Deliver samples to requester on time with required Quality
DEVELOP EXISTING PRODUCTS
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment;
- Support and lead continuous improvement, problem solving and process improvement activities
- Poka Yoke (error proofing) where possible to prevent Errors
- Provide technical support and Training
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve Problems
- Issue and implement Engineering Change Notice (ECN/ ETN)
- Review operators ’feedbacks and define improvement actions accordingly
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering Mechanic, Mechatronic or electronic are preferred
- English, good in communication as task requirements
- At least 1 year in same Position
- Statistical process Control
- Problem solving (A3, DMAIC, ...)
- Decision matrix methodology
- FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis) methodology and Control Plan
- ECN/ CR (Engineering Change Notice, Change Request)
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.