Production IT (PIT) Support Engineer
Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations …
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for:
PIT Support Engineer
Manage the day-to-day Production IT (PIT) support for both Singapore and SEA production facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer and log all support calls into the PIT TOPdesk Helpdesk System
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support and escalate to the next level if problem cannot be resolved
- Setup and provide technical support for all production computers and PIT Services and Applications issues, especially:
- a. Testing Software: WinATS, EasyTest
- Preparation/installation of a test system PC
- Basic trouble shooting for test system PC
- Escalation to Global IT for PC driver package issues
- Escalation to Global PIT for PIT software related issues
- Collaboration with Testing Teams for test hardware / test program related issues
- b. Label Printing Software:
- Preparation/installation of a label printing workplace (including printer setup)
- Basic trouble shooting for printer workplaces
- c. Manufacturing Operations Management Software
- System and software support
- Support to set up new lines with the system
- d. Traceability Software: Datatracer + related
- Preparation/installation of a traceability workplace
- Basic trouble shooting introduction (resolve typical first level issues) for traceability workplaces
- e. Machine integration
- Basic trouble shooting for all PIT machine interfaces
- Procurement and disposal of all Production IT related hardware and software
- Support on-going / new project for PIT Services and Applications
- Support production PC backup and software restoration
- Assist and audit new production pc for new production line setup / production line transfer
- Support PIT Security activities
- Diploma in Engineering or Computer / Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in manufacturing industry
- Hands on experience with one of more of the OS such as Windows, Linux or VMWare Server
- Experience in an IT environment. Working experience in the execution / support of software projects
- Responsible for the results and continuous improvement to achieve targets
- Customer & quality focused - entrepreneurial and creative in handling internal stakeholders
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues with minimum supervision
- Proactive, independent, analytical thinking and good negotiations skills
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Jacqueline Lim via pelim[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3359. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.