You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
These tasks await you:
- To ensure that products are manufactured with high quality, efficiently, on-time, to specification, in a cost effective and safe manner.
- To perform production and equipment setup.
To minimize production and Equipment downtime.
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of Tools before use.
- Perform production and/or machine setups prior to execution of manufacturing orders.
- Perform line balancing activities.
- Execute production processes in accordance to documents.
- Work with the respective parties to resolve technical issues and improve production processes.
- Accountable for quality of products produced from the assigned equipment and work cell or area.
- Accountable for the output of the assigned work cell or area.
- Accountable for the downtime of the assigned work cell or area and assigned equipment.
Bring these qualifications:
- NITEC in Mechanics
- 1 or 2 year experience in operating equipment.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.