You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
These tasks await you:
- To ensure that product is manufactured on high quality, efficiently, on-time, to specification and in a cost effective manner.
- To achieving the set key performance indicators and TPU’s targets in the area of New and Sustaining Key Process.
- To ensure that key processes and equipment in the production is capable, efficiently and sufficient in according to product specification and in a cost effective manner.
- Evaluate and communicate on key processes and equipment capabilities for transfers and new products developed with both internal and external parties.
- To continuously improving processes in a flexible and dynamic Approach.
- Apply Lean Manufacturing methodologies to reduce cost by eliminating non-value added operations.
- Understanding daily production plan requirements for responsible assembly lines.
- Load/unload and confirm component feeders on machines.
- Identify all components and tooling needed to produce each product.
- Changeover and run automated electronics assembly Equipment.
- Set up, perform running SMT Printer / SPI (Solder Paste Inspection) / Pick & Place machine, Reflow machine and Selective machine.
- Read and interpreted diagrams, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
- Assist Engineer attend on machine (SMT & Selective) related issue and recover the machine within shortest time possible.
- Ensure SMT program are up to date based on assembly specs.
- Root cause and implement permanent corrective actions.
- Interface with Engineers and Group leader to develop and improve processes.
- Make quality decisions to continue production or stop the line with limit support during an off shift.
- Train operators and inspectors on proper equipment operation, processing requirement and inspection criteria.
- To perform any other work or projects as assigned by superior.
Bring these qualifications:
- Higher Nitec or Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in manufacturing environment.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.