Project Expert, IE
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
Project Expert, IE
These tasks await you:
- Ensuring a production-oriented design of product and process to achieve shortest possible total throughput time (time-to-market) through development of associated processes, tools, tests etc. running in parallel to the development process ("simultaneous engineering").
- Central coordination of all industrial engineering (IE) and production activities as part of a complex development or transfer project as a "one face to the customer" (e.g. business unit).
- Responsibility for compliance with the agreed performance targets, the deadline and the budget for all project tasks in the area of production engineering and the target location.
- Lead Improvement Projects for significant savings in manufacturing phase.
- Expected to work on Local, SEA regional and if needed in global projects
- Leading project / sub-project teams in large international projects
- Participate and Deliver results in Projects at SEA regional level and if needed at Global Projects
- Project manager and main point of contact for production issues in the core team of complex product developments and transfers
- Development of clear project goals for the production area - costs, cycle times, quality
- Support in the development of the overall project plan
- Planning of the subproject "Supply Chain" in close coordination with the overall / development project manager
- Organization and coordination of activities in production planning, test equipment, process development in the conception, development and introduction phase
- Perform interface and network management with staff responsible in BU / R+D, the P+F supply chain and 3rd party
- Continuous communication with all people involved in the project, stakeholders and management
- Identify conflicting goals that endanger the success of the project early and initiate suitable countermeasures (e.g. escalation, making necessary decisions...)
- Completes project targets and initiates optimization and control measures
- Preparation of annual transfer proposal that includes product determination, certification + import/export check and return-of-investment calculation
- Estimate/Budget/Track/Manage Investment budgets, Product costs and Project resources hours
PRODUCTION / SUPPLY CHAIN
- Participation in the definition of the production process for the respective product
- Obtains knowledge of the standards required for the respective project and requests them as part of the project - in particular specifications regarding the industrialization plan, industrialization ("simultaneous engineering") and process approval
- Ensures use of documentation and project information Standards
- Develops and implements improvements to existing documentation and project information Standards
- Monitoring work progress, checking and clarifying the results
- Support of the project members with the tasks and the improvement of the work processes
- Implementation of cost-efficient product supply during the start-up Phase
- Planning and coordinating prototypes and pilot series - reserved material, reserved manufacturing capacity
- Planning and coordinating the start of production at the respective production Location
- Support the production sites in building new skills in the context of product launches and Transfers
- Returns products ready for series production to the target production site
STANDARDS AND SUPPORT
- Participation in the production strategy - Technologies and products at the production sites in a group of companies
- Design and optimization of guidelines and concepts for simultaneous engineering and design-to-production
- Participation in the standardization of business processes and procedures in the group of companies in the area of project and transfer Management
- Training and further education of employees regarding the processing of technical projects, production processes and technological Backgrounds
- Training other team members in industrial Engineering
- Supervision of trainees, interns and students
Bring these qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering/Engineering Management
- English skills (fluent level)
- 8+ year experience in Plastic injection molding/Cable assembly
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Plastic injection molding/over molding process
- Mold design
- Mold making & costing
- Mold trial run & FAI
- Molded parts cost estimation
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Should you have further concerns, please feel free to reach out to Ms. Jane Vu via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.