Project & Transfer Specialist
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Project & Transfer Specialist
These tasks await you:
In this position, a Central Change Co-ordinator will be responsible for the following:
He/she will represent the P+F Singapore in managing Product transfer from other P+F subsidiaries, R&D or Production to production in Singapore or Bintan, or from P+F Singapore to other subsidiaries. He/She shall be responsible to procure raw materials in support any new product/pilot run production, and phase out product.
- Project management to co-ordinate Product/Project Transfer in most efficient timeline to achieve “Speed is King” company vision for new product launch to market.
- Responsible as S.E.A. Central Change Co-ordinator (C.C.C.) role to co-ordinate all PDN, ECN notices from R&D/PM/B.U/CMT
- Verification of bill of material (BOM) with material analysis query analysis, or PDX030 tool.
- Co-ordinate with both MPO and Category Management Team to ensure material availability.
- Issue PO to qualified supplier/stockist to ensure material are purchase in soonest time.
- Ensure all goods or services will meet specifications with best price and quality.
- Project Management in managing new Product/Project transfers from other P+F subsidiaries to P+F Singapore, or vice versa,
- R&D to Production
- Production to Production
- Reporting to stakeholder, co-ordinate with working teams, herby planning, organizing and controlling resources to achieve specific Targets.
- Responsible as main buyer in M2 on M3 platform for all part nos. announced with PDN
- Assure that the acquisition of all goods or services will meet the requirements of the contract as well as engineering specifications.
Bring these qualifications:
- The initiation of procurement processes, negotiations and supplier comparisons require a recognized diploma or bachelor degree in business administration, industrial engineering, science or engineering.
- Computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Good knowledge of planning / ordering via ERP system.
- Project management, NPI (new product introduction), and Procurement knowledge to ensure product and project transfer are completed in an organized efficient workflow. Related experience of more than 5 years.
- Experience on the job knowledge in manufacturing industry and procurement practices is requested.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.