Quality Management Systems (QMS) Manager
Would you like to discover new things at work
... and develop yourself as a professional?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, at the earliest opportunity, for a:
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (QMS) MANAGER
- Representing the interests of Pepperl+Fuchs (P+F) Group that arise from the requirements valid for a manufacturing and a production-site of electrical and non-electrical equipment intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Encourage and influence business – wide awareness, involvement and dedication to continuous improvement and be the promoter of our quality standard across P+F SEA
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing, maintaining and continuously improving the globally standardized management system in cooperation with the headquarters in compliance with the international quality standard ISO 9001 as well as customer and industry standards ATEX to achieve short and long-range business objectives
- Responsible for ensuring the certification capability as well as the planning, monitoring and proper execution of certification audits in Southeast Asia according to the requirements of DIN ISO 9001
- Accountable for quality organization evaluation and development within P+F SEA to ensure effective operation of the quality assurance function in coordination with the headquarters
- Coordination of the organization and implementation of internal audits (such as business process, system, technical) and external audits (such as system and product related certifications) including effective follow-up of findings
- Coordination of planning, organization and execution of management reviews in SEA
- Reviewing Processes and instructions against minimum requirements according to Pepperl+Fuchs Group management system policy and strategy / vision
- Coordination of the change management of the management processes and the coordination with the business process owners of the P+F sites in SEA
- Lead and develop an international team by guidance and (external) training etc. to handle their quality assurance tasks satisfactorily, and to develop the succession pipeline for the global quality organization
- Identifying loop wholes and bottles necks in terms of non compliance with reference to international quality standards and customer’s requirements across the region
- Drive the P+F organization to collect, analyze and report on quality management system efficiency and effectiveness metrics as part of the management review process and as an input to corrective, preventive, and continuous improvement actions
- Bachelor's degree in Science/ Electronics or related background
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with international manufacturing locations or in the Electronic Manufacturing industry
- Business fluent or native-language English (written and spoken). Applicants with an additional Asian language or German language knowledge are highly regarded
- Deep knowledge in ISO9001 (ATEX, other norms preferred)
- A Certified internal auditor (ISO9001) with leadership experience a distinct advantage
- Experienced in using quality tools (i.e. Fishbone Diagrams, 5-Whys, root cause definition)
- Experienced in project management
- Excellent communication skills and good in handling ambiguity with ability to improvise
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.