Quality System Engineer
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Quality System Engineer
These tasks await you:
- Execution and follow-up on audits like internal audits.
- Escalation / reporting of Non-Conformities to (Upper) Management
- Administer and continuously improve a quality management system that achieves short and long-range business objectives
- Representing the concerns of the Pepperl+Fuchs Group resulting from the requirements of a certificate holder and/or manufacturer of devices and equipment of protective systems intended for the use in potentially explosive atmospheres with regard to “notified bodies” respectively “certification bodies”.
- Reviewing Processes and instructions against minimum requirements according to Pepperl+Fuchs Group management system policy and strategy / vision
- Across the company, identifying loop wholes and bottles necks in terms of non-compliance with reference to Pepperl+Fuchs Group management system policies, strategies / vision, international quality standards and customer’s requirements
- Coordination (planning, execution and follow-up) of Audits. Type of audits could be e.g. Quality Products, Process, ESD or System Audits.
- Coordination of the cooperation between “notified bodies” resp. “certification bodies” regarding intended changes of explosion proof products
- Responsible for the continued execution and development of Pepperl+Fuchs Group quality management systems (incl. its required tools and presentation) in compliance with international quality standards including ISO/TS16949, ISO9001 and IEC61340, as well as customer and industry standards: NUPIC, ATEX.
- Consult, verify and guide production lines in regards to the need of Pepperl+Fuchs Group management system policies, strategies / visions. This includes for example verification of new materials, new machines and lines. As a professional specialist, you are supporting and guiding other departments to achieve and comply with the companies (quality) targets and strategies.
- Drive the P+F organization to collect, analyze and report on quality management system efficiency and effectiveness metrics as part of the management review process and as an input to corrective, preventive, and continuous improvement actions. Reporting to upper management when non-compliance won’t lead into any kind of corrective, preventive and/or continuous improvement actions.
Bring these qualifications:
- Engineering or other 4+ year scientific/technical Bachelor degree
- Certified Quality Auditor Credential (ISO9001) preferred.
- Working experiences within an electronic Manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Expert skills in using and training quality tools (i.e. Fishbone Diagrams, 5-Whys, 8D, Gage R&R, FMEA, SPC, etc.)
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please contact:
Yong Lance (Talent Acquisition Manager)
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.