R&D Electronic Engineer
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an
R&D Electronic Engineer
These tasks await you:
- Design and Develop of Radar and photoelectric sensors.
- Evaluation of new technologies and suggestion of new components, etc…
- Transfer of new technologies to Singapore, e.g. Time Of Flight (TOF)
- Conceptual electronic design, creation of circuit diagram of radar and photoelectric sensors; support mechanical engineer with mechanical conceptual design (optional)
- Layout design for radar and photoelectric sensor
- Bread boarding and prototyping to verify design
- Creation of BOM
- EMC testing and implementing of countermeasures
- Overlooking and creation of product costing
- Creation of necessary production documentation
- Close collaboration with the Production and QA colleagues to support the creation of the assembly concept, manufacturing concept and quality concept
- Supports the transfer of product to production, support of evaluation and pilot run. Must be able to communicate with relevant departments.
- Supports / Execution of release measurements
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor / Master / PHD degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics, computer engineering, Mechatronics or similar
- ~2-5 years in related field or industry, but fresh graduates are welcome
- Advanced knowledge of analog and digital circuit design
- Good knowledge of programming (C++);
- Knowledge of signal processing, IO-Link, simulation software (e.g. P-Spice), Knowledge of Matlab is of advantage.
- Knowledge of layout software (e.g. OrCAD)
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please contact:
Jacqueline Lim (Talent Acquisition Executive)
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.