R&D Mechanical Engineer
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
R&D Mechanical Engineer
These tasks await you:
- Development of industrial and mechanical design for photoelectric sensors
- Support production with ongoing issues
- Maintenance of existing products
- Conceptual mechanical and industrial design
- Work closely together with electronic engineer, layout engineer and optical design engineer to incorporate all requirements into design
- Works closely together with production and QA to create the assembly concept manufacturing concept and quality Concept
- Works closely with procurement to achieve design to cost Targets
- Creation of mechanical drawings/documentation
- Liaise with tool maker during tool ordering process
- Prototyping and design verification
- Consolidate all mechanical and environmental test requirements
- Part qualification, first article report
- Creation of necessary production documentation (e.g. assembly drawings)
- Support of evaluation prototype and pilot run, support the design, review and qualification of production fixtures. Must be able to communicate with relevant Departments.
- Support of production during mass production
- Creation of project plan and timely execution
- Lead projects with a medium level of complexity
- Lead (mechanical) product maintenance projects, e.g. replacement of molding tool
- Lead or support projects to assist production in improving their production yield
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor / Master / PHD degree in mechanical Engineering or product design;
- ~2-5 years in related field or industry
- Advanced knowledge of plastic part design
- Proficient user of pro-E
- Knowledge of optical design is an advantage
- Knowledge of plastic part joining technology
- Knowledge of material science (polymers) is an advantage
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.