Regional Sales Demand Planner
Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations…
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for:
Regional Sales Demand Planner
The primary role of the Regional Sales Demand Planner is to plan and coordinate forecast and demand planning activities for the Factory Automation business in Asia, working closely with our Asia FA Sales subsidiaries, P+F Global Demand management, Supply Chain Management and Product Management teams to ensure inventory and supply are optimally aligned with Asia’s customer demands to achieve high customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactive communication and close collaboration with sales offices, product management, demand planning, supply planning, corporate commercial support teams to plan, review forecast, product and stock availability/issues and make necessary decisions and take actions to ensure high fill rates for Asia demands
- Plan, evaluate and validate regional demand including forecast, placeholder and customers’ orders with Sales team
- Work with Global Demand Management team in Master data management and monitoring of item classes
- Regional coordination of phase-in / phase-out; regional input for global demands, manual planning of products, mapping of project/special demands in the ERP system
- Deviation checks; stock reservations for individual customers: contracts + consignment stock and manage prioritization of customer demands Dist. Centre (DC)
- Manage inventory & stock turns including planning, ordering, expediting and monitoring
- Manage order expedites & prioritization fairly for Asia working in collaboration with relevant teams
- Bachelors in Business Administration/Supply Chain Management, related disciplines or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years experience in forecast, demand planning and inventory management
- Excellent understanding of sales processes and strong knowledge and experience in CRM and ERP systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, in particular MS Excel, SQL and MS Powerpoint
- Strong experience with proven track record and passionate in areas of forecast management, demand planning and inventory management
- Strong business acumen and technical know-how within area of responsibilities
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and ability to work independently and as a team under time pressure
- Positive energy with a committed and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Highly motivated to thrive and proactively deliver results
- Sales and customer oriented with excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and ability to work and influence at all levels
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3494. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.