Regional Technical Business Engineer
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Regional Technical Business Engineer
These tasks await you:
- Autonomous role with product portfolio responsibility of pre-sales and post-sales support to sales in achieving growth targets within the ASIA Region.
- The position will be responsible for solution proposal, proof of concept, and development of applications together with sales team to pursue targeted applications and/or industries.
- Pursue sales potential and opportunities of assigned markets and develop strategies and plans to drive product growth.
- Call on key and strategic customers, engineers and consultants to introduce P+F products and services.
- Influence customers’ specifications and establish preference.
- Identify product gap, follow-up on customization project.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and strategic accounts in the region.
- Develop sales strategies for each product segment and/or industry segment responsible.
- Support and motivate team of sales colleagues with technical professionalism to drive growth of responsible product portfolio.
- Conduct frequent reviews of responsible product portfolio and results, to ensure KPI’s are on target.
Perform market research, identify new potential applications and new market opportunities. In order to extend portfolio or product life cycle.
- Liaise with marketing and product manager to feedback product issues, product enhancement or product gap.
- Monitor competitors’ activities and reports to Management from time to time or when requested.
- Keep abreast of product development and technological advancements, and of markets changes and provide recommendations to product or service enhancements to meet customer requirements.
- Support the Product Life Cycle as defined by the Product Manager – definition, launch, maintenance and cancellation of products.
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time by Management.
Bring these qualifications:
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer focused
- Must have a proven track record working with sales team in service visit, customer pre-sales and postsales technical support
- Knowledgeable in industrial sensors, RADAR technology, factory automation infrastructure and/ or industrial vision technology
- Must be able to travel frequently.
- Experience with any of AGV/ AGC, intralogistics, robotics industry or factory automation environment.
- Degree in Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar, and/or accumulated practical knowledge.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years working experience with minimum 3 years in a similar role.
- Good understanding of industrial network and industrial automation
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please contact:
Yong Lance (Talent Acquisition Manager)
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.