Sales Application Engineer
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an
Sales Application Engineer
Support of P+F sales organization in all commercial and technical aspects. Interface between customers and our international/regional sales organization and functions on commercial and technical inquiries. Support international / regional commercial sales and customer requirements.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; however, other duties may be assigned.
- Provide technical support to the assigned sales personnel, regional distributors as well as customers in Singapore and rest of South East Asia.
- Handle customers and distributors sales enquiries on technical and product related issues, e.g. equipment and solution selection for quotation submission, preparation of bill of material (BOM) for each project, tender evaluation, clarification and estimation for costing and pricing.
- Assist sales personnel in sales related administration tasks, eg. processing of purpose orders, follow up lead-times, expediting, order changes; Commercial order handling of standard products and customized solution orders, ensure timely and accurate update to the assigned sales personnel as well as customers and distributors.
- Coordinate MRO and large project specification to ensure an accurate quotation and pricing will be supplied for the Bid.
- Advise the right procedures in compliance with P+F internal process and requirements. Eg. sales personnel quote within their authority level and close the quotation status in the CRM when order received.
- Selection of right products to sell to be in line with P+F sales approach.
- Create a good environment for distributors and P+F to maximize business relationship.
- Maintain CRM, all PQ quotes need to be logged into CRM and update new and existing customers database.
- Assist sales personnel to submit discount not within their authority level for management approval. PO must tally with management approval price when order processing.
- Create Return Merchandise Authorization for repair / return goods, coordinate internal delivery process and follow up if any outstanding issues.
- Handling all products; qualify application, create proposal, and liaise with all engineering staff and distributors.
- Support and handle of export internal paperwork in conjunction with logistic. Eg. Creating DN, IDS form.
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time by Management.
- Commercial training and education in business administration
- Technical experience / knowledge in process automation or equivalent
- Working experience in international commercial and technical sales support
- Knowledge and training in working with ERP (enterprise resource planning system) specifically on sales / commercial software modules
- Commercial and business administration background
- Experience in working with Sales, Marketing and production functions.
- Understanding and affinity with technical products
- Knowledge of ERP-Systems and MS office SW packages/programs
- Team player and experience in international business environment
- trustworthy, loyal, reliable, flexible, hard working
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR#3164. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.