Section Leader (TPU FB+RIO)
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Section Leader (TPU FB+RIO)
These tasks await you:
- Manufacturing of Products / Semi-Finish Goods on-time, in-full and in the defined quality and cost of his / her area of responsibility
- Training, qualification, upskilling, development and supervision of subordinates to conform and adhere to procedures and requirements
- Stand-In for the TPU Leader
- ensuring production line’s readiness (skills, competency, and capacity) to produce according to the demand request by SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- participation in the capacity management process and propose the appropriate capacity measures to fulfill the request from the SCM Planner
- providing resources (manpower, machine, fixtures & tools) in preparation and during product transfers e.g. evaluation / prototype / pilot-run
- providing resources (manpower, machine, fixtures & tools) for trouble-shooting, rework and evaluation (e.g. material change / product design)
- managing the man power allocation to respective lines / shifts to ensure good line / shift balancing and effective utilization of resource in both day and night shift Operation
- execution of the Manufacturing Order Scheduling to meet the shift output and yield target according to agreed quality Standard
- setting of shift targets and communicate, monitor and feedback line performance during regular meeting with operators, and take necessary actions to achieve the target set
- ensuring operators’ competency to perform the required job functions by actively plan, trigger, and work with responsible department or process owner to conduct training as deem necessary. Raise external training request when needed
- conducting periodical performance review of operators / production specialists together with direct reports
- coaching and mentoring to steer the team performance toward expectations and KPIs
- arranging periodical reassessment of operators / Production Specialists by responsible department or process owner to ensure skills level of operators / Production Specialists complies with requirement. Review the skillset regularly and update in Skill Matrix Record
- ensuring the adherence to documentation in conducting compliance to standard Product / Process verification and confirmation
- driving and achieving the agreed KPIs (breakdown / set departmental goals based on given set of KPI). Escalation if KPIs cannot be achieved timely to the TPU Leader
- training & developing of direct reports / ensure operators + production specialists have the right skills
- requesting / initiating / monitoring of improvement projects to the Central Service Provider / Technology Team
- leading by example, role modeling, promoting, ensuring that 5S activities are carried out via standardization of practice and maintain safe working environment to all Operators
- administration of attendance related matters in UNIT4
- monitor, review and control inventory of direct / indirect material and semi-finished goods in production location
- feedback quality issue to the respective TPU / Department via QMS
Bring these qualifications:
- Degree in Mechanical / Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of managing production Team
- Knowledge in lean manufacturing
- People Management skills
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.