Senior Business Operations Manager
You want to make your ideas a reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, at the earliest opportunity, for a:
Senior Business Operations Manager
The position will be responsible for 3 main pillars of the business:
- Coordinate & align regional demands of Asia subsidiaries and bringing these demands into supply chain with visibility to achieve the desire delivery and reliability performance
- Manages & Coordinate regional subsidiaries’ commercial needs, lead & Interface with relevant stakeholders to assure right & optimum service level render to regional customers
- Harmonize, drives company internal sales processes into the regional subsidiaries to achieve best practice and efficiency
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze, plan and direct regional demands and opportunities to initiate capacity planning and fulfillment of demands with supply chain. That it is also properly communicate & coordinate with global demand team
- Plan, implement and direct subsidiaries in processes optimization for best practices
- Rollout and train team of company initiatives and best practice
- Manage, support and motivate a team of professionals
- Conduct frequent reviews of sales operation activities within the region and interfaces to ensure KPI’s are on target
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stake holders to pursue process optimization and develop strategies to generate efficiency and value added services
- Track, manage and drive these regional project initiatives to drive value-add processes and efficiency, to obtain transparency and effectiveness
- Liaise with logistics to ensure optimum dispatch performance and export conditions
- Manages initiatives and projects to minimize risk and waste
- Must be able to travel to support the regional sales administration team
- Duties include communicating and enforcing P+F policies and guidelines
- Degree (preferred) business administration, accounting or engineering or similar, and/or accumulated practical knowledge
- Minimum 15 years working experience in a relevant role and industry
- Regional experience in management of logistics, demand management, internal sales with supply planning exposure
- Analytical, systematic and strategic with good knowledge of project management
- Relevant experience in business sales operations, team management
- Excellent communications skills and strong organizational skills
- Motivated, enthusiastic and customer centric
- Must have a proven track record of relevant achievement
- Knowledgeable with electronic products and solutions or similar industry
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via email@example.com quoting job ref number MR #3311. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.