Senior Engineer, Fixture & Tools
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an
Senior Engineer, Fixture & Tools
These tasks await you:
- Execute lean and efficient Maintenance, Calibration and Troubleshooting for many types of Fixture & Tools to ensure excellent availability levels.
- Independently identify and implement sustainable resolution of issues related to multiple defined and released Manufacturing Fixture & Tools in order to achieve optimal Yield and to avoid un-planned downtime or delays in MO processing for a disturbance free production.
- Provide technical expertise and support to all Fixture & Tool related topics in day-to-day operation
- Perform Failure Analysis of Fixture & Tool issues, identify Root causes and develop repair procedure including component level
- Based on TPU request, duplicate Jigs & Fixtures based on existing Design and liaise with Supplier
- Buyoff of Repairs, Replacements based on an existing drawing
- Provide technical feedback and sharing of daily experience for existing product portfolio in Fixture&Tool related matters to R&D/Value Engineering and other relevant parties, if approached
- Take over new Fixture&Tool from IE or TD during Prototype or Pilot phase
- Maintain and execute maintenance plans for Fixture&Tool
- Execute preventive maintenance and repair for Fixture&Tools this includes dismantling for periodical cleaning (with support of TPU/Operational pool). It is also inclusive of measurement in reliability after PM
- Fixture&Tools Troubleshooting (second and third level support before calling fixture supplier)
- Coordinate external suppliers for repair, preventive and reactive maintenance on Fixture&Tools
- Assurance of spare parts and replacement to Fixture&Tools
- Organize and/or execute Fixture&Tool Calibration (incl. review of Service reports / Calibration Certificate)
- Ensure Fixture&Tool safety according to existing documents
- Manage Fixture&Tool documents (e.g. engineering drawings, manuals, etc.)
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Electronic, Mechanical, Mechanics or Mechatronics
- >2 years experience in manufacturing environment
- Active application of Problem Solving tools and methodology
- Project Management
- Microsoft Applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Access)
- Knowledge in GD&T Geometric dimensioning and tolerance
- Understanding of PCBA and other technical drawings
- Statistical data analysis tools
- Understanding of ERP system and manufacturing order management (good to have)
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please contact:
Jacqueline Lim (Talent Acquisition Executive)
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.