Senior Engineer, Process & Equipment (SMT/COB)
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Senior Engineer, Process & Equipment (SMT/COB)
- Conceptualize, develop, implement and release production processes during Product Engineering Process (PEP) and Product Transfer Process (PTP) projects for new products introduction within its required quality, costs and timeline.
- Lead Significant Improvement Projects (SIP) to improve productivity, savings and solve recurring production issues.
- Participate & implement Technology Work Packages at SEA regional level.
Lead and implement Industrialization of new products and improvement as an Expert Process Engineer with knowledge in the following:
Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Assemblies - Pick & Place machine programming, Jetting machine programming, Solder Paste Printing and Inspection, Reflow Soldering, and etc.
Chip-on-Board (COB) Assemblies - Die-Attach, Wire Bonding, Glop-Top Encapsulation, COB Cleaning, and etc.
- Integration of SMT and COB Assemblies and as well other related technologies - Depaneling, Conformal Coating, and etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Industrialize new product or transfer current products between locations according to company initiatives (PEP and PTP) – starting from Conceptual to Development & then Implementation phases to ensure that products meet the quality target.
- Within PEP/ PTP, you are responsible, but not limited to, End-to-End Process Engineering tasks.
- You are a Subject Matter expert, responsible for, but not limited to, following tasks: Testing and implementing of new material and new machines (FAT/SAT) with Technology Development department in Technology Project Work Packages.
- You are Local Product counterpart for Production & BU/IU, responsible for, but not limited to, following tasks: summarize, report & do structure problem solving to solve product / process issues during PEP / PTP / SIP projects, discuss product design concept during PEP / PTP project, enforce product-related process design rule, leading Customer Application (CA) projects from End-to-End, solving process and build related issues.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronics / Electronic / Mechanical / Material Science Engineering or equivalent education. Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in SMT / COB for New Product Introduction and Process Engineering environment.
- Experience and knowledge in qualifying new SMT / COB assemblies by integrating SMT and COB assemblies together, setting up and qualifying new machines during FAT / SAT, developing machine programs and qualifying new parameters for various types of machines (Pick & Place, Jetting, Die Attach, Wire Bond, Glop-Top and etc).
- Possess theoretical & practical knowledge & experience to industrialize & introduce new products as a Process Engineer, following industrial standard procedure like APQP, DFSS, etc.
- Possess in-depth theoretical (material science, methodology) & industrial relevant (machine-related) experience in the assigned technologies.
- Possess in-depth industrial standard (IPC, J-STD, ISO, others) & practical knowledge of design, manufacturing process, common defect (design, materials, process-related) & how to troubleshoot them from the early (design) until the late (mass production) stages for the assigned technologies (see in the main job scope)
- Understand & possess hand-on experience for the assigned product group (see in the main job scope) or similar electronic products working on the similar design.
- Understand & possess real-world experience on key statistical analysis tools (e.g. DoE, SPC) and able to demonstrate & adapt it to different scenarios. Able to use software like Minitab and qs-STAT for machine/process release.
- Have project management skill, able to plan and adapt quality, cost, time depending on different scenario.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref number MR #3317. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.