You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an
These tasks await you:
- Lead the Logistics team and function in Singapore to create value and competitive advantage for P+F.
- Organize and optimally manage all logistics processes and practices in the warehouse / distribution centre. This includes the internal and shipping logistics for all raw materials and finished goods, and any other materials (cost centre needs, operating materials, investment goods).
- The overall objective of the function is the optimal management, control, organization and continuous strategic improvement of the logistics processes (receiving-, intra-, warehousing-, distribution- and returns logistics), systems and their organization for all raw / finished goods and other materials in the GDC logistics center Singapore.
- Job responsibility includes GDC warehouse as well as regional and international shipping (international intercompany shipments, Direct Delivery to end customer in SEA)
- Central responsibility for all operational and strategic logistics, warehousing and transport activities with regard to costs, quality and service performance as well as compliance with all legal and operational instructions
- Ensure, monitor, meet and improve KPI targets for performance, cost, service and quality to internal and external customers.
- Selection and qualification of suppliers and partners from the logistics and forwarding sector and the further development of our logistics network. This includes the scope of international intercompany shipments, Direct Delivery to end customer in SEA.
- Communication and negotiation with external service providers and customers as well as the conclusion of warehouse, freight and other logistics agreements and their Monitoring
- Actively participate in global and regional improvements projects towards process-, costs- and performance optimization
- Drive the continued analysis, optimisation, development and implementation of logistics concepts. This includes but is not limited to warehouse and distribution process design, redesign, optimisation, and standardisation.
- Drive the discipline of continuous evaluation and review the company’s logistics operations business practices, update and develop process documentation, streamline opportunities, and eliminate non-value added activities through various methods like Kanban, Milk Run, value-stream Analysis.
- Ensure timely delivery of raw materials to P+F production and finished goods to customers.
- Manage all storage and transport activities in consideration of cost, quality, service and compliance with all statutory, regulatory and operational requirements.
- Drive quality assurance processes and procedures.
- Ensure the development, implementation, review and monitoring of adequate internal controls within the logistics processes and practices.
- Drive performance of the logistics team through proper performance target-setting, performance review, feedback and coaching.
- Drive the development and cultivation of positive business relationships with the company’s logistics customers and vendors; direct pricing and customer & vendor performance reviews in order to identify service and revenue improvement opportunities and to manage costs.
- Establish and maintain contacts with authorities and their affiliated institutions regarding movement of goods and the documentation requirements resulting from it.
- Develop and manage the operational budget and all related fiscal forecasting and planning activities.
Bring these qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Industrial Engineering, ideally with specialisation in logistics or equivalent training as forwarding specialist
- Several years of experience and disciplinary management experience both in logistics (in a warehouse with ASRS system desirable) preferably in the production environment (experience in electronics desirable) as well as in the transport environment with knowledge of the forwarding market, customs and foreign trade law, hazardous goods regulations and common export and import Regulation
- Several years of experience in the area of internal/external logistics as well as leadership experience, preferably in the manufacturing field (electronics-experience desirable)
- Analytical thinking and structured approach of problem-solving
- Strong negotiating skills and high level of assertiveness
- Good communication skills
- Possess power of persuasion, perseverance as well as entrepreneurial thinking and action
Very good knowledge of logistics and freight-forwarding market
- Specific knowledge in the customs law and foreign trade law
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Sie wollen mehr über Pepperl+Fuchs erfahren? Informationen zu unseren Produkten, Standorten sowie Fakten und Zahlen zu unserem Unternehmen finden Sie unter karriere.pepperl-fuchs.com.